No announcement yet.

Bigg Boss 9 Session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salman Khan is doing his best to increase the masala in BB9, else the other contestants are looking paid audience.
    It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

Keith Left Big boss House For Family Emergency

Keith Sequiera one of the strong contestants of Big boss show has left the show for family emergency. In yesterday episode he left the show because of his brother’s death. And now still it is not clear that he will come back or not.

Comment

Bigg Boss has seen a similar situation during season 6 when Karishma Kotak’s dad passed away. She had then decided to come back on the show after a couple of weeks. Now Let's see will Keith come back or not.

Comment

‘Highway Task' Of Bigboss 9 Makes Every Participant Annoying

As in this task there are 2 teams, in team A consists of Mandana, Rochelle, Digangana, Aman and Rishabh and team B with Kishwer, Suyyash, Prince, Rimi and Puneet. In this task one team was supposed to sit on a cycle rickshaw and peddle through 4 cities and other team have to distractr them so that they leave the task. And first team B sit on rickshaw and team A uses throwing cold water, oil, chilli powder to waste from the garbage bin to stop team B from winning and even Mandana wears kishwer dresses and in when team A sit on rickshaw then they use Madana clothes and during task Madana kick on kishwer which makes every one annoying.
          Last edited by Parveen Komal; 11-13-2015, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Amazing luxury budget task of this season.

Comment

This task was superb. I am Bigg fan of Big Boss.
              Neha Rani
              Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Mandana Karimi Ejected From The House, But Not From Show

Mandana Karimi was ejected from the show and sent out of the house, only to the secret room of Bigg Boss house. After the task bigboss ask Rimi sen for the worst contestant name then she take Mandana name and then bigboss announce that Mandana is evicted from house.

Comment

Big Boss make the show interesting by doing such kind of tricks.

Comment

Aman Verma Is Vouted Out From The Big Boss 9

This is really a shocking eviction from big boss house. As I beleive that Aman Verma is very strong contestant. There is one more wild card entery in the house of contestant of Australian Big Brother Priya Malik. Lets see now how she brings changes in the house as well as in contestants.

Comment

A new wild card contestant named Priya Malik entered into big boss home, she is one of popular X-contestant from Big-brother.

Comment

Keith Sequeira the most loved contestant of BB9 returns to the house he said in his latest talk "I feel positive about being part of the show again and what makes it special is that I’m able to go back and be there on Rochelle’s birthday".

Comment

Shocking! Rimi Sen finally evicted from the show! Despite Rimi being of no entertainment value on the show, Bigg Boss makers were unable to throw her out of the house. Why? Because she had signed a contract which said that she will get Rs 2 crore if she was evicted by audience votes. If Bigg Boss makers were to throw her out, they would still have to pay the whole sum. And if Rimi were to voluntarily exit, she would only be eligible for 20% of the amount assured to her. This dilemma on both the sides stopped Rimi from going out of the house.

Clearly, Rimi will remain the real winner of Bigg Boss 9 since she has been evicted on the basis of audience votes. She will be paid Rs 2 crore which is still more than what the season winner is due to get!

Comment

Rimi Sen Evicted From The Big Boss House

Finally Rimi Sen is out of the big boss house as she wants this from so long. She seems to be very relief and stress free when she is leaving the house.

Comment

New Wild Card Entry In Big Boss House Norah Fatehi

New wild card entry in big boss house is Norah Fatehi who is Moroccan beauty. She has made Bollywood debut with Roar: Tigers of the Sundarbans.

Comment

In her interview before entering into the big boss house she said "I will showcase my talent in the show. I want to change people’s perception about foreign talents. I want to convey that I have more to offer as an artist and I am not a stereotypical pretty foreign import. I hope that many doors will open for me once I exit the house".

Comment

Working...
                                X