Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the West Ridicules Indians

Hi there,

I recently started a blog site and a friend of mine, Rahul, is a contributor. We are both Indian guys living in North America. While I do most of the writing on the website, my material is fairly lighthearted. Rahul occasionally breaks out a more political viewpoint.

Recently, he posted an interesting column about how the United States, and the West in general, is painting a comical cariacture of who Indians are, despite our growing power in the world. As a proud Indian, I must admit that his comments are thought provoking, not to mention a little aggravating because I share the same opinion.

It's an interesting read and I recommend you give it a look. Because it wasn't written by me, I can't just cut and paste it here, so the best I can do is direct you to our site: explorethespace.com (add the www. in front of it).

It is the second article down on the main page, and unfortunately an interesting story is sandwiched between two stories about public bathrooms, written by yours truly. Like I said, my material is more lighthearted. So take a look. This website has no pop ups or material that would upset your mothers.

Hardy
    explorethespace.com

ridiculous

i read the article and believe me the example your dear friend gives is ridiculous (the least i can say) i mean wouldnt west find something better than amazing race and hasslehoff to ridicule indians??? i guess your friend is just trying to read between the lines......there aint anything b/w it man! anyways i sincerely hope your blog gets something better!!!

Comment

you all are most welcome to do posting on the india book blog as well. the url is http://blogs.indiabook.com and do suggest me categories for the same as well.
      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Working...
      X