No announcement yet.

Girls are honest in love or.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao. lmfao. rofl. my god. How to control my laughter.

I was joking. I just wanted to see that how much the girls get mad if i say something against them like "stupid".

I was just joking. calm down man. holy.

or is it that you girls are actually 'stuuuupid'? hahah

jokes ok. calm down.

Comment

Conclusion

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I know that
      the boys or a girls both are not honest in love.

Now a day, it is kind of Fashion to have a lovelife.

I also joking. I just wanted to see that how much the Boys have a Low temper and easily run from the topic.
      Last edited by Yash Preet; 07-28-2006, 09:57 PM.

Comment

hi friends,

How u ppl can say tht guys are not honest??? U ppl jus thot tht Love is jus for a timepass n wat's there,if this gal leaves we will have another one into our life.......this is the way almost everyone used to think these days... This is ridiculous.

There will be some guys/gals who take Love as a very serious one n a precious one.....how cheaply u guys/gals are thinking????This is damn bad....

Love is a precious feeling which has to be experienced by everyone once in a lifetime......it may be parents/friends/spl one's.........

Pls u ppl don't know abt it n u r talking.........

Comment

ohhhhhhh!

"Love is a precious feeling" these kinds of line are not for this Century

dear.

Bookish line dear! No one is serious or precious .

Comment

Realy no one is serious, boys & girls r ready to love more than one person at the same time. using " the opened heart" stratigy

Comment

dear India1989 , no one is stupid, nither boys nor girls.

Every one has faults

Comment

Yash Every one talks about the Love.
                True...

I don't know why the people fall in love( I think they have some leg problem).
                Yash those who fall in love, they have some heart problem because of which their brain stop working and they fall in love, Initially boys and gals both like to stay with this disease but as the time goes they want to get cure from this disease... so in this process of getting cure any one of them do dishonesty.....

After breaking up the girl Blames that the boy is not the honest one or visa-vera.....this is true.
                But such case only arises when one party was not so serious in realtionship.... and they need some reason to breakup their relationship.

In love boys are honest i know many boys they propose gal and say ,,, i love u but i can't marry you..... even knowing this gal fall in love with that boy so what we can say.... Befor falling in love boys has reason for not committing into long term relationship

Fact is God has created Male and Female & they both get attracted with each other .... this attraction is for sex which is natural......

Few Marriage are broken in which any one, Male or Female are not sexually satisfied.....

Their are many other things because of which boys and girl fall in love ,,,,but sex & security is one because of which 75-90% boys and girls fall in So called...love ....

See.... Boy need Sex
                Female need Security.....

so boy like beautiful and female like Rich.....

Nothing is Love everything is calculation .........
                Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-10-2006, 05:07 AM.
                "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Right , that's true.

Comment

This is the other way round,
                    I just talking about

Faith & honesty in love! not talking about Biological Survey

fine!!

Comment

What i written earlier was ultimate truth ... if some one wants to believe they can other wise .... it's up to them.

Matter of Faith and Honesty ... come's only if both boy & girl are serious for their love and practical.... if any one of them is not serious....then End result every one knows...

I repeat...God has created Male and Female & they both get attracted with each other .... this attraction is for sex which is natural......
                      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

I wish God create honesty also with love!

because my lots of friends have a lovelife but not a Successful one!

Comment

My most friend did love marriage ...when i was doung my PG all gals of my class had their boy friend at that time and now they are settle with them .... so i can say i know more people(i.e my friends) those who did love marriage .... Only i was the one who was single all the time & still now i am single.....

Comment

ok fine!

Actually i don't belive in love and dosti!

I have a problem that i can't belive on the other person !

Comment

Yash Better dont marry .... other wise your partner will be in hell......

you dont belive in love and dosti .., I think you are badly hurt by some one .... any ways we need someone even for short period of time for dilagi ....(i.e. flirt).... vo boltey haina ..
                              Pal bhar ke leeyea koyi hamay pyar karlay Jhoota hee sahi ....

no need to be patient
                              Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-16-2006, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
                                Pal bhar ke leeyea koyi hamay pyar karlay Jhoota hee sahi ....

That's like filmee Love!
                                Haaaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

Working...
                                X