sad luv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sad luv

hurts to leave it, but you must… Sometimes it hurts too much to hold on to that thing you love…
    And sometimes you let go of what you love.. because it hurts, but then just sometimes... you get it back and live happily ever after..

When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut... it will heal, but there will always be a scar…
    Whenever I cried he would always make me feel like he would change the world if he could …so it couldn't hurt me anymore. But now I’m
    crying and he's not here…

You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel…

When I see your smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most…

With you my heart will always stay. With you my thoughts will be every day. You remain to be the one that I regret letting get away. Why didn't I say what I needed to say? You are the one I will always use my wishes on. You are the one I will always wish was never gone. I'll constantly wonder what went wrong. I'll forever think of what I could've did that was never done…
    I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was..

I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day…

A teardrop is insignificant in a pool of water, but it can touch the soul as it runs down someone’s face…

Originally posted by indian lady
    You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel…
    That's realy true

Originally posted by indian lady
    A teardrop is insignificant in a pool of water, but it can touch the soul as it runs down someone’s face…

Comment

oh and i heard that when men cry, it is scary is that true?
      miqsh
      EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

I like to businessman from Indian lady
        my e-mail: tirestube@yahoo.com.cn

Comment

Thanks u all for ur reply

Comment

It is prose

The Indian are real very romatic!!!!
            Do you have a blog or webpage for us to view?

Comment

No

I did'nt think soo Indian are Romantic one.

Comment

Dear yash , u mean indian women ? or me.

I don't know about indian women but about me , " I'm not indian"

but just I love india and indian people.

Comment

dats heavi thnks 4 postin dat in indian girl
                  http://huni.myfreeforum.org

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ntitled-02.gif

Comment

Hi again

Comment

We should be very honest with our self so am I

I do like Arabian girls they are gorgeous .... and i mean it... Girls From Iran, Lebnon, Iraq, saudi Arab, UAE Qwat...

They mostly have Black hair, Black big eyes, Fair and with good body i mean to say they are not under weight or too much over weight......

If any of arabian girl wants to marry me ... they are free to contact me... but I am Indian.... & Indian Male are good husband... hope i will be the best.....
                      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Looooooooooooooool

There r alot of girls from UAE here in this forum..........U cAn chOOse one dear
                        Last edited by indian lady; 08-09-2006, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

Meena what about you ... ? If i chOOse you will u marry me ...

Other than you i don't know any one from UAE....

Flirty
                            Sunilkumar
                            "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

If u r joking , i will say no

but If it's true , i mean if u want me to be ur wife , so I will think about that , now 90% I agree.

but I hope u look like:
                              Abhishek
                              Last edited by indian lady; 08-10-2006, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X