Pace the key, not spin, says Imran Khan former Pakistani speedster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pace the key, not spin, says Imran Khan former Pakistani speedster

Former Paceman Imran Khan says that Pakistan's pace bowlers hold the key to victory in the forthcoming series against India. Imran claimed: "It's pace which can earn Pakistan a win in India, not spin,".
    According to him, The world's best spinner, Shane Warne has been a failure in India. Indian batsman are very strong against spin, so we must depend on fast bowlers.
    And he concluded: "I would like to see Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammad Sami firing on all cylinders and hitting the deck right through their target." The problem is, Pakistan's first-choice new-ball pairing are both sidelined at the moment. Shoaib returned home early from the tour of Australia to have a leg injury checked out - and also faced questions about his attitude - while Sami also suffered a foot injury in Australia.
    Imran, has been critical of the current Pakistan captain Inzamam-ul-Haq, who missed the end of the Australian series with injuries of his own. Imran said: "I criticised Inzamam for not playing the two Tests in Australia, because for me it was strange for a batsman to sit out, and now he needs to inspire the team from the front."
    Let us see will Pakistani pacers achieve win against their Arch Rivals in India?
Working...
X