Father’s Day (June 21) 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father’s Day (June 21) 2015

Father’s Day (June 21) is only a few weeks away, and we at 500px would love to see how you plan on spending that special day! Whether it’s a biological parent or an important role model or mentor, we all know someone who has helped shape our lives for the better. This year, celebrate that with Family
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Fathers play a momentous role in fostering social emotional, cognitive, language, and motor development in the lives of their young children. For every child, his father is always the first man he or she admires the most. Dads matter. A lot. So celebrate each day with him as one Father's Day celebration is not enough to pay regards to them.
    Last edited by Priyanka Gupta; 05-29-2015, 11:03 AM.

Comment

I'm going to celebrate Father’s Day with my all family because its Sunday on 21st June Full day outside enjoyment. At last going for dinner together.

Comment

The most important thing in the world is Parents and love. Parents are like a real God on the earth. "It's the touch of a father that makes a child feel safe and the love in his heart to make dreams come true". I'm super excited for Father's Day! I really want to make it a memorable weekend for him.

Comment

One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.

Comment

Father’s Day is the day that children and wives are supposed to honor fathers by giving them respect for being providers, protectors and moral/spiritual leaders.

Comment

Father’s Day is the day that children and wives are supposed to honor fathers by giving them respect for being providers, protectors and moral/spiritual leaders.

Comment

Working...
              X