Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Best Way To Propose Your Partner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Best Way To Propose Your Partner?

Hello Friends

Please share with us the best way to propose your partner.???????????????????????

Love has no language you can propose your partner with any way i have no own experience but i want to share my friend propose experience he drunk and propose his beloved and that girl also excepted his love.......

Comment

Candle lit Dinner

This is a classic but one of great ways to propose your dream girl/boy. Candles are one of the quintessential elements of a romantic evening. The dim lights of the candles burning flames and the romantic tunes sets one of the perfect settings for a romantic proposal. A candle lit dinner is a romantic way to propose to anyone who holds a special place in your heart and the one you want to spend the rest of your life with. Guys set the mood, by preparing and cooking your significant other their favorite dinner. Turn off all lights and lit the candles, play romantic songs. The glowing of the candles sets a mood for a night full of romance and is one of the most perfect scenes to propose. It will set the mood for love and romance.

Comment

The best way to propose somebody is say whatever you have in your heart truly to your love without any fear. Even if he or she says no don't get disheartened and search new ways to win your love till the end because its beautifully said:-

" Forget the risk & take the fall. If its what u want, then its worth it all"

Comment

Well if you are going to propose to your partner make something that she/he will remember and she/he will definitely fall for you.

Comment

Modern style of propose to give your some one special a kiss toffee if he/she except and eat then kiss him/her by this way you get the kiss and propose your partner.

Comment

I think ,just tell your partner what you feel for her/him.what is there importance in your life ? Feel them special in you life.....I think songs are the best way to express your feelings.....

Na Hai Yeh Pana
              Na Khona Hi Hai
              Tera Na Hona Jane
              Kyun Hona Hi Hai

Tum Se Hi Din Hota Hai
              Surmaiye Shaam Aati
              Tumse Hi Tumse Hi
              Har Ghadi Saans Aati Hai
              Zindagi Kehlati Hai
              Tumse Hi Tumse Hi

Comment

Tell everything to him...Either he accept or not it does not matter..Just only say

kabhi na kabi to miloge khi pe hmko yakeen hai...
                kabhi na kabi to miloge khi pe hmko yakeen hai...

Is janam me nhi to next me shi.
                Last edited by Guest; 02-08-2014, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Very Romantic Way to Propose Someone.....when you give a rose to someone special in your heart,,,,,,,,,definitely he/she will not reject your proposal..

Last edited by Parveen Komal; 02-08-2014, 11:32 AM.

Comment

I don't know when i fall in love if i fall then defiantly i will tell you but now my mind is blank no say anything..........
                    Last edited by Sonam rajput; 02-08-2014, 11:33 AM.

Comment

I want to propose my partner in Honey Singh style...

Yo Yo Honey Singh
                      yo yo tu me mera spno ka raza
                      aj h purpose ka din aja …
                      banna chaun me teri rani…
                      krde tu jo han oh mere raza…
                      krdu me declare tuje spno ka raja…

Hey Lungi dance lungi dance lungi dance..... :-)

Comment

Propose, it’s a good idea to celebrate the moment. This can be done with a romantic dinner, red roses, or anything that he might thoroughly enjoy.

Comment

I just want to say my hubbyyyyyyyy love me till the and end of my life ........
                          I Love this Forum

Comment

I love my partner so much n i want to dedicate a song for him...

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho... (2)
                            Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa

Adhoori Saans Thi Dhadkan Adhoori Thi Adhooren Hum
                            Magar Ab Chaand Poora Hain Falak Pe Aur Ab Pooren Hain Ham

Comment

Well, the sweetest way to propose our partner, I Love You for not what you are, but what I became when I am there with you. So be with me forever. I can’t imagine my life without you. I want to grow old with you, let’s spend the rest of our life together.

Cheers!!

Comment

Working...
                              X