There is only one happiness in life,
    to love and be loved.

- George Sand -
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

A desi quote

Love is like masala dosai--thin,sour and not particularly good without hot chutney.

Do you want me to carry on comparing,or will you give it a try?

Comment

Carry on your comparison is a good one.Interesting to read.Waiting for more.
      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

OK,one last time

Love is like chicken tikka--spicy,firm and juicy, but far too over-coloured.

Over to you now, Nameeta.

I won't play if you won't.

Comment

Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you.

Love is not automatic. It takes conscious practice and awareness, just like playing the piano or golf. However, you have ample opportunities to practice. Everyone you meet can be your practice session.
          Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
          www.indiabook.com
          Business
          Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Well keep on going I am learning from you all. Maybe i will join in later.
            IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
            IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

On Quotes in General

Quotes can be highly effective to support a point, but misused it can be disastrous,embarrassing and an insult to the person to whom you attribute the quote.
              At another forum I frequent someone attributed this to Einstein:
              A quote about morality < The Other Person > 02/11 16:54:25
              The foundation of morality should not be made dependent on myth nor tied to any authority lest doubt about the myth or about the legitimacy of the authority imperil the foundation of sound judgment and action.
              ~Albert Einstein
              To which I replied:
              Another quote< Me > 02/12 01:03:48
              Anyone who feels he has something to say but is not quite sure whether it is worth the say,or whether the saying means anything at all,or whether what he wants to say will even be sensible to others,or where he is not sure what he wants to say has any conformity with logic,or where he knows in his deepest heart what he is saying is nonsense but cannot think of anything else and he wants to say it anyway,always attributes their inane revelations to Einstein.

~Albert Einstein
              Needless to say,I did not receive a reply from him.

Comment

here's a ton of love quotes I found - Love Quotes

Comment

These stuffs are real mind blowers.
                  wow.. from where do you guys get these stuff?

cooel..cooel.

Comment

Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.

- Antoine de Saint Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by megri
                      Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you.

Love is not automatic. It takes conscious practice and awareness, just like playing the piano or golf. However, you have ample opportunities to practice. Everyone you meet can be your practice session.
                      Are you married?

Comment

Working...
                      X