Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Humans are thinking creatures who feel or humans are emotional creatures who think??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humans are thinking creatures who feel or humans are emotional creatures who think??

I was reading the newspaper today morning and i came across this intersting topic. Humans are thinking creatures who feel or humans are emotional creatures who think???

i think that the later is true for most of the indians. the business minded ones come under the former part.
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

I will also go for the latter one.

Comment

I believe the line is very thin. I have seen the smartest of people being reactive instead of being pro active in tough situations.

And sometimes not so sharp people rise to the occasion and surprise us.

Some people of course react to situations most of the time while some take a smart decision in most circumstances. Their winning spirit do not easily die. Yet everyone is prone to variations in theiy behaviours.

Well we all aspire and strive to be proactive. If not all atleast most of us try to become one. But then still we do things we just cant put any reasons to.
        I so often find myself doing things i cannot simply explain why i did in the first place. But still i wish to be capable enough to explain to myself why i did most of the things i did.

But the question remains intact.... Any answers???

Comment

I think that humans are emotional creatures who think.
          They only think when they need to think emotionally

Comment

Working...
          X