Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Marriages Vs Arranged Marriages

Hey friends.....!!!

We all know the basic meaning of love marriage and arranged marriage. Love marriage is that marriage in which two people willingly stay together and decide to live together.

And in arranged marriage family decides the partner for their children.
    What you feel guysssss ?
    Try To Enjoy Every Moment Of Life. Its So B E A utiful !!

Love marriage Vs Arrange marriage

Yes you are right, I think
    Love marriage: it is through away types of prototypes are client necessity rises with time thus with dramatically system and its very difficult matter. Relations system hangs because hardware called parents is not responding.
    Arrange marriage: Requirement is well define so use of waterfall model is probable. Compatible with hard wear parents.
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 03-27-2015, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Ankur Kalotra

i think marriage is one of the biggest thing happened in life and everyone have write to know about his/her partner , In love marriage you have enough time to know about each other and whatever is happen in their life they are responsible for that, but in arrange marriage this is not happened in most time you know about your partner habit after marriage and that is going tough to adjust.

Comment

By my point of view arrange marriage is better than love marriage because now days there are 70-80% divorce are of love marriage. It is good to be with strangers than our one who break the relationship.

Comment

Both marriages depend upon the understanding between two partners. It does not matter whether it is a love marriage or arrange marriage If you can solve any issue with mutual understanding then you can stay happy in married life.

Comment

In both marriages Love is the toughest exam because the success passing rate is too low.
            Last edited by Guest; 09-06-2021, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Both marriages depend upon the understanding between two partners.

Comment

Working...
              X