Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many propose you get today???

Hello Friends..............

Well every one know that today is proposal day so how many propose you get today??? and how can he or she propose you.

Today i don't get any proposal but am think to propose some one special.............. but there is little tension if he rejected my proposal then what i do

Comment

Is this a person that you really want to spend the rest of your life with?

You've probably already been thinking this over for some time. It's a big step but also one that many more have already made. The important thing is to know that you love her and consider her to be "the one". Write down or think through a list of all the reasons that make you want to marry her. This will be important for expressing your love to her/his at the proposal, as well as confirming to yourself that you're making the right decision.

Avoid discussing your plans too widely with others, as it can soon filter back to her/his through the grapevine.

Last edited by Guest; 02-08-2014, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Ohhhh..................I am very sad no very very very sadddddddddddd.... no purpose today for me on purpose day...

Comment

As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
          To be in ur arms, I can’t wait any longer.
          Look into my eyes & u’ll see that it’s true,
          Day & Night my thought r of U.
          Happy Propose day my soul mate …

Comment

Only one proposal am getting today

Comment

Well shivani ,till I got two purposals and i just refused to them.....feeling bad to hurt them ...But have no feeling like them.....god bless them and give them there true soulmates.

Comment

I don't get any proposal and I do not want that any one propose me because I am happy with my love and do not want to hurt some one's feelings.

Comment

Hello Friend

Today am not getting any proposal but my hubbyyyyy say you propose to me now am confuse what i say to him because i love him so much and i have no word to explain that......
                  I Love this Forum

Comment

Hello.

Today I didn't get any propose, but still waiting for Valentine Day to be get any purpose by someone special.

I love forums
                    Last edited by nikhil; 02-10-2014, 01:08 PM.
                    I love forums

Comment

Happy propose day..

Today I don’t get proposal from anybody because I am on my job and don’t have time to have proposal but anyways I am waiting for this.

Happy propose day.

Comment

Hello Friends

I didn't get any propose till now, but still i am waiting for proposal by someone special.

Cheers!!
                        Last edited by Guest; 02-10-2014, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Happy Purpose day.

No purpose today for me on purpose day. But I am waiting proposal to someone special.

I LOVE BLOGS.
                          I LOVE BLOGS.

Comment

Working...
                          X