I found the way of weight loss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found the way of weight loss!

I think that if you’re trying to lose weight for the long term, whichever approach you take, it should be maintainable - I want to be able to eat carbs and don’t like the idea of taking pills/ supplements for the rest of my life! Realistic for me is baby steps – I’ve started by cutting the wasted sugar out of my diet, like the sugar in my coffee and home cooking and I feel great! I’ve been using a low cal sweetener (Natvia) which I found in the supermarket and it’s pretty good. I found cutting out sugar makes all the difference and I would recommend Natvia to anyone because it’s a natural product.
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 05-24-2014, 12:19 PM.

I think that if you’re trying to lose weight for the long term, whichever approach you take, it should be maintainable - I want to be able to eat carbs and don’t like the idea of taking pills/ supplements for the rest of my life! Realistic for me is baby steps – I’ve started by cutting the wasted sugar out of my diet, like the sugar in my coffee and home cooking and I feel great! I’ve been using a low cal sweetener (Natvia) which I found in the supermarket and it’s pretty good. I found cutting out sugar makes all the difference and I would recommend Natvia to anyone because it’s a natural product. Check out their cool site:
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 05-24-2014, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X