Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It costs 2 lacks to operate a deadbody in Manipal Hospital !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It costs 2 lacks to operate a deadbody in Manipal Hospital !!!!!

I got below mail... Please Read it

Dear all

I would like to get one of the incident happened this weekend to ur notice.

One of my co-brother met with an bike accident and expired on Friday night.(A BMTC bus came in wrong side and hitted him)

This accident happened around 6.30 PM near whitefield and initially he got admitted to a hospital called Vydehi near whitefield. Later it was proposed by Vydehi doctors to take him to either Nimhance or Manipal.
    So we took him to Manipal around 8.00 PM since NIMHANCE is very far and also by considering traffic at that time. To reach even Manipal it took too much time, Most of the delay caused because of Heavvy Traffic in airport road. As soon as we took him to the Manipal hospital doctors said his state is very critical and 95 % he is out. Still they said they will do CT-Scanning and then they can clearly confirm the status.

Then around 10.30 PM they arranged for CT-Scanning ( Too much of delay ). Soon after the CT-Scanning one of the doctor reported his BRAIN is damaged, 2 kidney's and small lever also was damaged for which he needs to be operated for a head surgery and a stomach surgery, during the operation he may die also or at any moment he may die. Soon after they took him to ICU instead of taking him to Operation Theatre. There was around 1 hr delay in answering us back from this point. They didnt allow any of us to see him when he was in ICU untill we demanded and shouted on them. When we demanded and asked them to discharge so that we will take him to NIMHANCE, Then the answer from them was they will operate immediately but we need to Admit and pay around 2 lack Rs. Since we didnt had that much of cash and also we doubted on whether he is still alive or simply these doctors playing a game..., But still since they demanded around 2 lack rupees for the operation before they start it, I went ahead to fill up the forms and pay money immediately with using credit card , But when our uncle had a look at him in ICU noticed that he is already dead (this was around 11.30 PM). Then immediately he asked me to not to make any payment. We went to doctor
    in-charge and asked(when we shouted) about his status and chances of he being saved. Doctor infomred that chances are less than 1 percent, then only we realized that MANIPAL Administration guys playing a game, and trying to fool us to collect some money in the name of operations to operate a deadbody !!!

We took it seriously and tried to contact TV9 on the same day but could not get the contact numbers..., Since we were strong enough fight back on Manipal Hospital they agreed that he is dead and asked us to pay Rs. 30,000 to release dead body.

As we know they didnt give any treatment other than doing a CT-Scan and keeping the deadbody in ICU fr 2 Hrs.. We shouted on them and demanded to release the deadbody with CT-Scan charges only. Finally we were able to fight and take the body with out paying any money as they were trying to cheat us. Some how we escaped from being paid for dummy operations being planned by Manipal Doctors. But if it was some other innocent poor people they would have ended up with paying full money and cheated by MANIPAL.

The whole idea behind my writeup is : we all know MANIPAL is one of the big and well known Hospital in bangalore. But these people cheat innocent people by colleting huge money to operate even deadbody!!! and try to fool as if they are going to save the patient. I request you all to forward this mail to all your friends and inform every one on how BIG Private Hospitals can cheat .. and to Beaware of these..

For more details you can reach me on 9880029811.

Thanks & Regards
    Ravikumara YM
    India Solution Centre
    i2 Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
    'One i2 Place'
    #132 / 133, DivyaSree Technopolis
    Yamalur Post, Off Airport Road
    Bangalore, 560037, India
    Tel : + 91-80-3028 8380
    Mob: +91 (0)9880029811
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............
Working...
X