Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Life... (Daily Dairy contain Real character).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I only said them ... I stayed in a room in Delhi where one gal did suicide earlier by hanging herself on fan ..... and also said I use to sleep there itself under that fan... I said, If you are scared then you may be in trouble.... while sleeping there some time i thought what will happen at the max... "come on i will fight with Ghost what the hell he is going to do ...."

We all 4 were in inova of Vikarm we traveled nearly 84 km -90 km then at night we went into ORISH there we took our dinner Praveen and Vikram shared bill… at 3:15 am we droped Pravin at this new room and at 3:30 am (night) vikram dropped me at dell office.... I said thanks to vikram ..and said it was nice and wonderful to have long drive with you ... he said we will go some other time also... i said sure man....after that i went to my desk at 3rd floor in office ... their i wrote some thing on my daily dairy ... But Puneet was still with vikarm talking with him.. I gave call to puneet and asked him when he is going to come he said 5 min.... but he was still talking with vikram.... then after half an hour i gave call to puneet ...but he was not picking my phone from window of office i can see he was walking with vikram but not picking my phone by seeing this i was slightly angry... I packed my bag and went back to told him were he was walking with vikram ....I said i m going home i m very sleepy ... I m taking office cab its 5:30 am of morning... Puneet gave me key of his car he told me bhai I am coming within 5 min... i said i had packed my bag... If you had picked my phone ... I would have unlocked your laptop... he said i will be coming within 10 min... i went back to car of puneet in parking I kept my laptop bag in his car... and started watching badminton… few dell call center employee were playing ... after some time i gave call to puneet ... he said I am coming & this time he came... then puneet dropped me at my room in his car.. it was 6:00am of morning....may 05 2007...

I washed my leg and I took my bed... I started sleeping At 2:45 pm in noon my eyes got open ... i thought i should start my laptop and net ... then i started my daily dairy.... Yuvraj my cooked came and he asked me ….want to eat anything?.... i said ... I will let u know... he asked for mobile charger ....i gave him...

While writing my daily dairy ... i got message from my friend Biju (Friend from ahmedabad) he said he got notice from his company ... he has to resign ... I said don’t lose hope ... if god has given you stomach then he will arrange food for you... The Problem with Biju is ... he is not Graduate he is just 12th Pass ... we were friend from school and in college also we were friend but i completed my college and he got failed..... After that he never cleared his 3yr Bsc... Frankly saying I can say people more fool than Biju had cleared Graduation ...

Any way after sometime he logged out from his messenger ... asking about my health.... yea i also asked him about his wife and child ... he said every thing is fine.... now its 4:30 pm of noon ... i think i should brush my teeth now......
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 05-05-2007, 05:14 PM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

After brushing my teeth and taking bath once again I connected to my net…. When I connected Nepal Saha was online…

Nepal is my net friend he is from kolkatta, he is the guy with whom I use to share all the things of my life… he is younger to me ,,, but long time back I meet him on net … I can say he is my best friend. Earlier he was working in cyber café getting rs 3000 for whole day of his work ,,, he was not getting even holiday… but after some time he got another job… this time he is getting 5000 rs per month.. his boss is of 75 year old lawyer… while chatting with him I said him I am like beal (bull) I think one day this strong bull will die….By the way how is your life he said ,,, going cool … I said your boss is of 75 after his death what you are going to do ,,, any way I am bull.. what about you? So have some backup plan for yourself… Nepal is the guy with whom I m very comfortable… After some time I said him, I m going out for walk… he said ok ,,, I logged out from my yahoo .. then I went for walk on way I drunk coconut water… It was very tasty… then while walking Aparajita came into my mind coz few days back she gave me miss call but due to my hectic schedule I was not able to call her.
      So I gave call to aparajita.. she was in her college bus going home after giving last exam of his degree (BE computers), Appu is nice gal her mother tounge is telgu… I found her through net… when I was in delhi,… one day while chatting in morning at 4:45 am I came across with Aparajita (appu) then slowly and gradually I use to guide her in studies.. then one-day I went to Chennai in hcl….& in chennai I had many other offer but I selected dell hyderabad so that I can meet appu…

After coming to hyderabad I meet appu ,,, frankly saying appu got infatuated by me on net without seeing me……. she was very young comparison to me ,,, there is nearly 9 yr difference between me and her… when I was in hcl Chennai she send me some postal letter with her photograph… I decided to send her picture back at that time. Then when I got job in dell hyderabad, I thought I should give her picture and letter back after meeting her…so I came to hyderabad I meet her, we had lunch together she was happy after meeting me. I gave her pic and letter back … I always wanted to see her at top, coz she was crazy for me… she always hold very special position for me as a friend, right now she is been selected through campus in satyam… most probably she is going to work for satyam… Aparajita and siddhi are two special kids for me…. I meet appu so that she should not be mad on net in future… & she can get an idea about me and my feeling for her… other wise I know I m person who speak sweets and most of teen get attracted they get infatuated towards me….

After long walk I went into food world to by some soap, oil, shaving cream & tooth paste then I came back to my room… when I connected back to my net .. appu was online I asked her what are you doing she told me ,,, right now I reached home … I said go and have dinner ,,, she told me no talk to me ,,, I said … ok add me on my orkut she told me no.. its open site any one can know about my friends … I said come-on add me there.. then she added me and she wrote some testimonial on my orkut…. After that she was logged out…
      When she was logged out my cook (Yuvraj) came to me and he asked me are you going to take dinner .. I said yes he brought my dinner near my laptop…
      While I was eating siddhi got logged in ,,, I said you are back… I asked her how r you .. and how were the days without me .. she told me… days were not nice and again she added me on her messenger… ha ha ha ,,, and I started laughing…. I said so u had deleted me from your list ,,, she told me yes… I said but I was knowing..that you will be back coz good friend always come back …. Then she told me in her typical gujarati .. Chample… I started laughing … she then started her cam… I said I think you cried tomuch after fighting with me she said no… I asked her ,,, I m good in fighting she said no you are not good… you are to good (jhagadakhor) ha ha ha… Frankly saying without a talk with siddhi my days never end... her chat is tonic to me coz now no one chats with me other than siddhi on net…. All are busy now in their personal life… siddhi again asked me when are you going to come USA…I said if you will wish I will come… she told me jaldi aajaa(come fast)… I said you are going to take all my money… ha ha ha.. then she told me she is going for shoping I said go and don’t get tensed if you find me offline coz I am going to sleep now….. she went away and I logged out from my yahoo and net…
      Then I slept…
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

In morning 10:am May 06 year 2007 I wake up … I saw there was some miscall on my number I was not able to identify it… then I brushed my teeth and took bath.. I connected to net … suddenly I got call from my manager Rajesh from Bangalore he told me to raise a tar(register complain) for an issue in oracle corporation … as I work as 24X7 support for oracle database I may have to work some time during my off days …I said I will do .. so I tried to connect dell network from my room but due to electricity failure I was not able to connect dell network… then I got call from Kavita she was on Oncall dba she told me things are fine but u have to raise tar tomorrow… I said thanks I will do it and I explained my position.. she told me no need to bother coz she is looking into it till evening…. But in morning you have to look… I said ok.

Then I tried to connect my internet this time I got connect … I saw divya Online …this divya is different from that divya which was contracted on behalf of Accenture.

This Divya is Doctor… I tried to ping her on Messenger but I think she was busy and she didn’t replied …

Then I started writing my daily dairy….. its 4:45 pm now … I should take my lunch….

Comment

After eating my luch at tea time… I went for walk on my way I stopped near cobbler to fix some issue with my shoes… then I drunk coconut water I eat samosa after that I went in to cloth shop… I saw one cargo pent I thought I should buy but it was costly and my credit card was not there in my pocket… then I thought …I already had one of same color…so I went into food world..... nothing new was there I took one munch (chocolate) for me and I came out …. Then I came back to my room …

I thought I should see some new …but now a days news channel are comedy channel all comedian comes on show… I started AJJ tak but news was not there ,,,, Raju srivastav was there … I though it will be good if I connect my net….

When I connected my net … Samir basically from haridwar was online… Samir is a guy who helped me when it required most…. He helped me coz he was alone and at that time I was in need of some room to stay in delhi …. I stayed with him nearly 2 month…. Then I shifted samir in one guest house as he had taken lot of loan from the people near our room… so one day in night we both packed his luggage and shifted in room of another friend in morning I shifted samir in one guest house ,,,, Samir was kid … and always use to say every one that sunil is my brother to every one ,,, one day I said samir ,,, don’t say every one you are my brother ,,,,, coz I have to stay in delhi and u had given topi to many people if they will not found u in future … they will screw my happiness as I m your brother… so started laughing ,,, he said you are correct…but we both were staying together like brother only….

Samir was in delhi to give exam of English … which is necessary to clear if some one wants to study in uk ,,,, he was very desperate to go uk coz his net galfriend was in UK he was mad for her gf ,,, coz of that gal he took money from people near by our room he use to do international call as local calls … he he he

I stayed in delhi in room of samir… Samir was staying in rent he said to owner that sunil is my brother ,,, when owner asked me my name I said I am sunil srivastav … then owner said it will be good if you could get police certificate that … sunil is not criminal ,,, coz lot of crime occurs in delhi.. At that time samir said he is my brother… I am leaving this room in Feb so for 45 days you want to do police inquiry… any ways he is my brother you did my inquiry if any thing happen ,,, you had my contact number address every thing…. Then I stayed with him… fooling the owner
          I stayed in Amar colony in delhi near saibaba mandir….

When time demands I can say dad to donkey…. That what I did with samir... All software engineer goes to Bangalore but I went delhi… coz I want to meet Harleen, Harleen stay in Chandigarh my fav gal … there was a time in my life… when I think to call any one I use to call Harleen … I went delhi … I worked there and then I went to meet Harleen in Chandigarh…. (I got Harleen from chat).

So samir was online … we had good chat he asked me when are you going to marry … I said difficult to do… then I said you should marry… coz your hair are dropping from head uncle… u will not get any young gal … he said I don’t want to die so I don’t want to marry … so I said you want me to die…. Ha ha ha….samir sense of humor is strong … he cleared ILTES exam to study in UK but to study in uk is very costly… so he dropped that plan ,,, and with the time net love got fade … today when I asked about his gal friend he said ,, she can go to hell .. ha ha ha …..I asked him about his mom dad and sister he said every thing is fine…. Then he said he is logging out ,,, I said ok… take care bye.. at end he told me bhai kabhi kabhi call bhi karliya kar ….

Comment

When I was talking to Samir… siddhi was online on cam ,,,,, but she was not replying actually she was not near her PC she was cooking roti for Dad… she came near to PC she started cam for me then she told me ,,, I am in kitchen and cooking roti for my dad .. I said ok… then somebody came neary him so she stoped her cam and she told me … that she is going to come some other time… I said ok…

And I again started writing my daily dairy… suddenly Garima got online … I thought I should ping her ,,, coz tomorrow she is going to marry ,,, court marriage… I asked about her feeling ,,, day before marriage ,,, I said tomorrow officially you will be parayi for your parent … ha ha ha she said yes… but she was busy on phone that what she told me ,,, she said.. after my marriage feel free to call me coz you are my best friend …I said yea … don’t worry if I will feel to call you I will ….. then she logged out….

And started writing my daily dairy ,,,, I m getting call from my parent… and now no-one is online to talk with me….and power is cut in my arera,,,.. now i m going to call my parent....
            Last edited by sunilkumar; 05-06-2007, 09:51 PM.

Comment

As call finished i came back to my desk to complete my daily dairy but at the same time mohit (iitian) got online ... we are good friend on net... never meet in real but still heart always feel good with him... he is far more intelligent then other's .... when he was talking to me he was in KGP (kharagpur) .... he went to KGP to packup his luagage... and in night he was talking from lab room of iit.... as usual we were sharing some good sens of humour ....He was knowing that he is never going to get kgp envvironment back.... he was some what sentimental about his college and kgp... Mohit agarwal basically from Jaipur... currently got placed in Persistent in pune but also have offer of Computer Associate in hyderabad... after chatting with him, I went to sleep....
              Last edited by sunilkumar; 05-12-2007, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Next morning as usual Puneet... wakes me up.

As usual, I got ready for office… but today I hadn’t received second call from Puneet as his phone battery was not charged and on Sunday he was at pravin house so I gave call to pravin, he said Puneet is on his way… so I thought I should wait for him at trinerta (food world) as usual ,,, when I was in trinetra, I call to my cook to say him that if my friend Puneet comes there then tell him that I am at trinetra and my guess was right, Puneet went to my room from their he gave call to me from mobile of my cook…. I said I m waiting for him at trinetra., then puneet picked me from trinetra.. I came to my office I started my work as usual… day was cool… I came to my room in evening puneet dropped to my room…After taking my dinner, I started my net… I got message from siddhi, today she was angry with his parent and sister… she thinks her sister may harm her.. Riddhi (sister) is 5-10 minutes elder than siddhi they both are twins… fact is her sister is possessive regarding siddhi and parent… siddhi use to talk with people on net and stupid people those who talk with her sends marriage proposal to siddhi’s house, so her sister and parent don’t like this…. Her sister also talks with me some time …she said me that siddhi some time goes out of control, she also told me that she got addicted to chat, as siddhi is my best friend she told me to teach her not to do to much of chatting... Anyways I use to explain many things to siddhi, she is only stubborn teenage who is getting mature slowly and gradually …

Then I sleep …

Next day May 8 2007 .. same old story … but today on job I talked with indumati, I got franked with her like open book… we came to know many thing about each other… she cant speak hindi as she is tamilian…. I did my work whole day … writing mail and talking to team member sharda … same old story… but in evening 8’O clock puneet got one friend after 15 year on orkut and coz of him I waited till 12:30 am in night and he was with that friend for 3-4 hour… he was very happy after meeting his friend after 15 year… in night he dropped me at my room…

Next day May 9 2007 … same way I went to office as usual today I got call from hardik my friend working in baroda he was in trouble in some issue … so me and my other friend gave him some assistance through mail and things worked fine for him…. He said thanks to me and my friend siva.(expert oracle dba)… today puneet took me to his house in night … I slept there… I also got mail from my counter part from Austin (USA) he was going on vaction so he needed some help…

On May 10 2007 in office I went early to complete the task which my counter want me to do ,,, so I completed his one task and for second I gave mail that ,,,,, for another task I will do on Friday… Puneet said we had ticket for spiderman –III for Friday night so we have to complete our task early on Friday…day went as it is ,,,, like usual day…
                Last edited by sunilkumar; 05-13-2007, 12:31 AM.

Comment

May 11 2007 I was sleeping in puneets house he wake me to get ready for the office we were on time on office all were stun … As I was starting my work I got call from ITOC .. Zuryana gal from malasiya we use to talk lot on IM … we are very frank with each other… most of time on many issue I don’t have to worry coz she takes care of it… with my assistance I competed the task for zuryana… then I started my remaining work which was assigned to me by my counter part from Austin… I competed that on time… at 6:00pm… when I was sending my last mail for the week… at that time I got call from Harleen Kaur ,,, she is dentist with having good sense of humor… a gal for whom I can do any thing… she is very lonely now… I talked with her on phone for more than 45 min I said her my plan for day …about movie spiderman-III and I did many other talk … except one which was important for me and her…ha ha ha then puneet gave me call so I came back to my desk and packed my laptop to leave for the day ,,,, yea today I send mail to my manger …in that I has said thanks to Chandra and Kavitha for helping me for one issue… and I received a mail from my counter part from Austin appreciating my work…I hope my manager know this…

Puneet and me first went at pravin house we picked him & then we went to Vikram house, we 4 people then went to hotel(sahib singh sultan) for dinner but we had not booked any seat so our number was in waiting then we decided to go in macdonalds there we eat burger, then at one place we eat some veg paratha that was nice… then we went to see spiderman-III in IMAX… movie was nice… we came back to vikrams house after droping Pravin then puneet took his car from vikrams parking ….then we both (puneet and myself) came to puneets room I was tired … i took bed and I sleep ….. Puneet started was accessing some net then I think he also went to sleep…

In morning 11:00 am I wake up on Saturday … I got ready to go back at my room,... puneet said me that he will drop me to my room…I said its ok… better have some bread and butter for me… after eating bread and butter and watching India’ s batting against Bangladesh I came to my room in auto… then I washed my cloth and I gave call to sify (internet provider) and said about my connection that “Net was not coming” … after taking my lunch I was tired I thought I should see spiderman-III on my laptop but I was so sleepy and day was very hot… so I went to my bed to sleep… at 7:00 I got call form sify to check my internet status thats it was working or not?,,,, puneet also gave me call he asked me what r u doing? I said I was sleeping and my phone got switched off while I was sleeping … so he was not able to reach me in afternoon… now question arises how sify guy wake me by calling me ,,, fact is puneet don’t have my personal number he remembers my official mobile number and he always dial that …after some time puneet came to my room, coz from food world he gave me call which is very near... I said him today its difficult to come with him due to some reason and I hope he understood that….

After taking my dinner I was on net, A women to whom I say mom on net came online... she reminds me of mothers day … then I started writing my daily dairy….now its 1:06 am of may 13 in India ….
                  Last edited by sunilkumar; 05-13-2007, 12:46 AM.

Comment

I started watching movie in night it was Shabad new movie actor Sanjay Dutt and Aishwarya Rai… I don’t like that movie but I saw it completely… then at 4:35 am in morning I started sleeping then I wake up ad 1:30 pm in after noon… first thing I did for day was … I connected to my laptop then I brushed my teeth…. Then I started washing my cloth… then I took my lunch ... after that I saw movie (half movie) kabhi khushi kabhi gum… then I came back to my laptop … It was very boring on net… so I went for wake in evening … suddenly I realized that I like one pent and shirt…. I went to the garment shop there.. I liked many pent … I got confused so I did shopping of Rs 6000 only pants (trousers).. Then I came back to my room, I gave call to my mom on mother days …. Before that I gave call to puneet he said ..he and vikarm are planning to go ladak in august … he asked me I m going to join them or not … I said I need time to think…. Any ways its difficult for me to go….then I call vikas ojha .. a guy to whom I had helped lot mentally now he is working with NIIT in gurgaon .. my friends of Delhi…. .. Now I m writing my daily dairy … nothing new today ….accept shopping

Comment

Today 14th may (1:32 am) is Divya birthday (Doctor Divya)... she is from Gwalior....

I send her below message ....

Dear Divya....

Someone as special as you, who always thinks of others, who's true to her heart and dedicated to her family, deserves a wonderful birthday. I hope your birthday is the best ever, a memorable time that you'll always look back on fondly. May the day bring you as much beauty as a garden full of pink roses in bloom, and inspire hope for tomorrow.......Wishing you a fabulous birthday!

Always Friend
                      Sunilkumar

Comment

There are many things to write & most of my professional freind know that i write on this site.....

Now i think... I did mistake by writting with true name and character on dairy.... Frankly saying I am not able to write what i feel ....

Comment

Dear Sunny wat happened to you?

Why u stop writing , really we want to share u ...

OHHHHH , I hope that u feel OK, I mean not , R u feel good,( not sick!!)

Comment

Dear Sunny wat happened to you?

Why u stop writing , really we want to share u ...

OHHHHH , I hope that u feel OK, R u feel good,( not sick!!)

Comment

People can share me but there are many people attached with my life and i don't know what they think ,,,
                              It may possible they dont want me to write about themself on this forum or may be anything.

Comment

interesting post,reading your dairy no one can say you have written anything against them,nor have you made fun of anyone or gave out anyone's secret.i would say that this was the best online dairy i ever came across,simple and clear hearted post.please keep posting...or if you want you can change the names..but please dont stop,

Comment

Working...
                                X