India Forums

Go Back   India Forums > Education, Jobs & Immigration > Immigration & Visa Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2006, 10:27 AM

Default Canada in serious nead for Doctors

If you are a Doctor and dream to immigrate to Canada, it's lot easier today than before. They have a serious problem to recruit enough Doctors, and patients are suffering because of that .Also, if you want strengthen you chance to be become Canadian Citizen, learn some French. Learning French helps to get Canadian citizenship faster, since the country is officially bilingual.

Personally I think French, Chinese should be mandatory in Indian school just like English. French is very important since France have an important role in European Union. Learning French could help Indian to get the important African francophone market, from Algeria to Zaire.

Old 05-27-2006, 02:40 AM
India1989

and here i am planning to immigrate back to India if i can become a doctor.
Old 05-27-2006, 11:02 AM

Where are you right now?What country?
Old 05-27-2006, 10:29 PM
India1989

Canada. Came 2 years back for higher education.
Old 05-28-2006, 02:57 AM

I LOVE YOU INDIA1989 ..... Come here i am waiting for you no need to stay there in canada

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............
Old 05-28-2006, 04:02 AM
India1989

I am soon gonna go over there. My main aim in my life is to do something for India. As edcuation system is hard over there i cannot cope up so I am here were the education system is easier. Thus i can complete my education over here. Trust me as soon as i complete my education i will be there in India. If i successfully become what i want to be then i will go there and help the Indians over there and also work in the development of Northeast India and at the same time maintaining the nature's beauty over there.
Old 05-28-2006, 10:21 AM

sunil bhai , u back in india ??
Old 06-01-2006, 04:15 AM

India1989, what part of Canada are you from?
Old 06-02-2006, 05:37 PM
India1989

I am living in Toronto right now.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:58 AM

Alpha i am back to India... it was boring their in UK .... , Specially in oxford ...as i was not student it was broing for me .. but for student i dont think it's boring..... sill its not an India... difficult to change my feeling for India...Its a born defact (Patriotism is a born defact) ..
Because of my profession i will be anywhere on this earth ..but my passport will be Indian

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Last edited by sunilkumar : 06-04-2006 at 10:00 AM.