Life without a smartphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life without a smartphone

Today, smartphones are no more the same as it used to be 5 years ago. A smartphone’s outlook holds as much importance as its functionality. In India, smartphone market has become huge and it’s growing. And demand for stylish looking smartphones is growing day by day. Now, we all know that Apple products unarguably are the most stylish ones. Samsung has the ‘Plastic body’ quotient attached to it. Although now, they have this new A-series and Samsung Edge which are really cool.

So recently, I used this new smartphone from Huawei, Honor 6 Plus. This phone is probably one of the most elegant and classy phone I’ve seen in recent times. I used the black one and it look magnificent. It’s like black slate(I got this feeling last when I used iphone 5).It’s sleek with glass finished back but that I found a bit slippery. Obviously, it’s prone to scratches because of the glass design (which is simply amazing). The metal frame around the phone gives it a very clean look. And the best part that I like is that it does not have any physical button. I really like the ‘Honor’ branding at the back. Apart from the looks, the phone also have some amazing features to click pictures (specially the selfies J) like the beauty mode, Selfie Panaroma, watermark mode etc. Take a look at the pictures and I’m sure you would want to get your hand on this ‘Black beauty’.
    Attached Files

what a great look. I love this phone.

Comment

Working...
    X