Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India won the series 6-1 But....

Dear Freinds,
    India have won the one day series by 6-1. I have some questions here they are:

[1] What are your thoughts about the current Indian Team? Is this team is the best one for coming world cup?
    [2] What do you think about the return of Sourav Ganguly?
    [3] Why our records are so good at home but not in foreign soil?
    [4] Is our current bowling attack is fine?
    [5] Do you think that Chapell is doing a lot of experiments in the batting order which can effect the form of batsman and it will create a problem during the world cup selection?

I hope to hear soon from you!

Cricket Search Engine
    Cricket Web Directory
    Last edited by sunil; 11-12-2005, 03:39 PM.
    Link Building Resources
    Directory of Search Engines

hi,

Answer 1:- No

Answer 2:- He is a match winner he should be back. he is not a arei-feri player you can count on him, he can also bowl. As far the age he and dravid are of same age. International Experience does matter lot. frankly saying he had played more match winning inning than dravid and his one-day average show that.

Answer 3:- In past 1.5 yr our record at home is not nice specially in one-dayers.

Answer 4:- Our current bowling attack is not good only irfan and harbhajan are nice.

Answer 5:- Yea he is doing lot of experiment and when india team lose any match we all say it was experiment. But Fact is some thing else.... in india there are millions of people i can bet if you will give oppurtunity to any ari-feri player who plays in gali and mohala can hit century. One thing more we dont need pinch hiter .... we need batsman who can bat long inning.

Dhoni was given oppurtunity at one down but it was not chapples experiment he scored 148 against pakistan and john wright was the coach.

Agarkar also had one century on his name when he played one down at that time john wright was the coach.

You can count on irfan but ,,, every time he will not be sucessful at number one .

Now viru.. is opener but he is not a guy on whom whole team can relie most of time he is unsucessfull he is not consistent you can see his past record recent record.

Tendulkar is a class batsman but ... in 6-1 series win over srilanka is not b'coz of him.

Venu gopal is consider as batsman but frankly saying he never batted at number 3...captain and coach are protecting him. you can see his past record not nice except one match & in that only 38 runs he scored.

Chapple is not coach he is captain of indian team and selector .. ha ha ha.....

Moddy was the better coach campare to chappel ... chapple was selected ...coz when selection of coach was decided the member were sunil gavaskar sashtri and one more gentelman has to decide , you should know sunil, sashtri are comentator and ian chappel brother of greg chapple is also comentator... ha ha ....
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-22-2006, 06:12 AM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

16th of nov 2005 and time is now 1:15 pm

Today India is playing against South Africa and u can see...
      INDIA at one stage were 35-5.. But they ended at 249-9 in 50 over.

virendra sehwag out on 1 when india total score was 1.
      Kaif out on 2 when india total score was 4
      Tendulkar out on 1 when india total score was 5
      Mr. Reliable Dravid out on 8 when india total score was 34
      Then Gautam Gambhir out on 1 when india score was 35

Now what type of experiment chappel is doing ... from last 6 matches out of 7 Tendulkar is not playing properly he is out of form...and before that in challenger trophy his performance was not nice. He only scored 93 in first one dayer against srilanka.

Veeru is not a player for future he is not consistence ... the way he is scoring now his place can be taken by any pinch hitter....

The kaif experiment has not clicked this time , kaif is a class player we dont have to temper with his batting order.

Dhoni is always good at number 3 (it means one down) then y he is not sended at number 3... for sake of fun or for experiment...ha ha...

Gambir was super substitute so he should not be blame but as a opener he had proved that he is better player in both type of game (one day & five day).

Dravid only played match winning inning in one dayer against pakistan when india played against pakistan in pakistan... other than this i dont know when dravid played a inning in one-dayer which can be remember...he always play as secondary role in india's win.

Yuvraj proved his class and now chappel can understand y ganguly prefer yuvraj in his team.

Harbhajan also batted well that also prove that ganguly decision to back up harbhajan is not wrong.

Note: - Tendulkar after is come back he is fail in 6 match out 7 that he played.

On other hand ganguly after his come back scored 50 against srilanka and 100 against zim.

so y this difference between ganguly and tendulkar....?

b'coz of tendulkar gambhir is not getting chance to play as opener.

Indian people forget things very fast they work with heart rather than brain most of people those who say there opinion on cricket they dont know the A,B C, D of cricket.... ganguly sacrificed his opening position for veeru , Why tendulkar has not sacrificed his position....we all say tendulkar is versatile player then he should be adjusted any were in Indian team...

Chappel should not afraid of sending dhoni at number three against south africa, we all know South Africa team mark every oposition player, but if we think that we r good then we have to take challenge and we have to prove it.

One more thing i want to tell to chappel is that ..... See the clipping of ganguly game against south africa tell other indian player how to counter shane Pollock.

The way tendulkar out today is his weakness against south africa, tendulkar was not comfortable against fenny devilliers (former south african bowler-- i can say the best economical bowler of world).

Remember one thing Jaisurya is same like tendulkar a hero for srilanka but because of his failuer in last 5 match against india he is kicked out from srilankan team....

Lets Pray India wins todays match 250 is a fighting score…

Its me Positive thinker
      Sunilkumar
      Last edited by sunilkumar; 11-18-2005, 11:57 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Time 7:24 pm Nov 16 2005 Match is over and result is not in favour of india.... experiment failed ... chapple has to find some thing new .....

Comment

India did good against Sri Lanka but that what you should expect against teams like Sri Lanka. Now India is playing against South Africa. This would be the real test.

Comment

101 marks out of 100 dear :

Originally posted by sunilkumar
            hi,

Answer 1:- No

Answer 2:- He is a match winner he should be back. he is not a arei-feri player you can count on him, he can also bowl. As far the age he and dravid are of same age. International Experience does matter lot. frankly saying he had played more match winning inning than dravid and his one-day average show that.

Answer 3:- In past 1.5 yr our record at home is not nice specially in one-dayers.

Answer 4:- Our current bowling attack is not good only irfan and harbhajan are nice.

Answer 5:- Yea he is doing lot of experiment and when india team lose any match we all say it was experiment. But Fact is some thing else.... in india there are millions of people i can bet if you will give oppurtunity to any ari-feri player who plays in gali and mohala can hit century. One thing more we dont need pinch hiter .... we need batsman who can bat long inning.

Dhoni was given oppurtunity at one down but it was not chapples experiment he scored 148 against pakistan and john wright was the coach.

Agarkar also had one century on his name when he played one down at that time john wright was the coach.

You can count on irfan but ,,, every time he will not be sucessful at number one .

Now viru.. is opener but he is not a guy on whom whole team can relie most of time he is unsucessfull he is not consistent you can see his past record recent record.

Tendulkar is a class batsman but ... in 6-1 series win over srilanka is not b'coz of him.

Venu gopal is consider as batsman but frankly saying he ever batted at number 3...captain and coach are protecting him. you can see his past record not nice except one match & in that only 38 runs he scored.

Chapple is not coach he is captain of indian team and selector .. ha ha ha.....

Moddy was the better coach campare to chappel ... chapple was selected ...coz when selection of coach was decided the member were sunil gavaskar sashtri and one more gentelman has to decide , you should know sunil, sashtri are comentator and ian chappel brother of greg chapple is also comentator... ha ha ....
            Last edited by sunil; 11-25-2005, 05:45 PM.
            Link Building Resources

Comment

Chapell stop experimenting pleaseeeeeeee!
              Link Building Resources

Comment

Yes Dhoni has Lost his form I guess! He was unable to score during India South Africa ODI series.
                When Dhoni has proved himself batting while at 1st down then why should we give chance to another batsman. This is Ridiculous we have 4 openers[sachin. Shewag, Ghambhir and Pathan] playning in team India, May be a fifth one If we will se Ganguly In.

I know eh!! Chappel is experimenting too much. Bringing Pathan in so early and Dhoni in so late. that is not a good position. Well lets see what India does in future.
                Last edited by sunil; 11-29-2005, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                  Yes Dhoni has Lost his form I guess! He was unable to score during India South Africa ODI series.
                  When Dhoni has proved himself batting while at 1st down then why should we give chance to another batsman. This is Ridiculous we have 4 openers[sachin. Shewag, Ghambhir and Pathan] playning in team India, May be a fifth one If we will se Ganguly In.

I know eh!! Chappel is experimenting too much. Bringing Pathan in so early and Dhoni in so late. that is not a good position. Well lets see what India does in future.
                  If Chapell keeps on experimenting like that! Who knows we will be like Zimbabwe[Has lot of talent but not given chance to the players regularly]
                  Last edited by sunil; 12-03-2005, 03:12 PM.
                  Link Building Resources

Comment

Might be. But at one point of time he has to stop experimenting. He has to maintain a standard team which could beat good teams and get us the cup home.

Comment

Lets hope Team India will get us the cup home and Chapell will stop experimenting.
                      Link Building Resources

Comment

India will win for sure. Atleast India won the series against England in women's cricket.

India is leading the series 3-1 now.
                        In the last match England were all out for 51 and India won by 10 wickets. Get going India. Fantastic job.

Comment

Working...
                        X