Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the trend of property prices in India ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the trend of property prices in India ?

Property prices are increasing day by day in India.I want to know all the trends of properties and prices in India.What properties we should buy and at which location.Please let me know your ideas and views on this.

Thank you.

Home values have breached budget boundaries in many places.However, it became obvious this year that homes are not selling at the current prices.
    The RBI has been continually increasing the repo amount, which is the amount that financial institutions are billed to gain access to from the RBI- recently. These past few days, major financial institutions such as State Financial institution of Indian and HDFC Financial institution brought up the prices to obtain loans to buy homes, and the pattern is unlikely to stop as the RBI is expected to continue increasing prices to fight rising prices.

This all results in bad news for the housing industry. Home-owners will have a more hard time obtaining loans to buy homes. Already, places such as Mumbai are experiencing a recession in the housing industry, despite the mass public perhaps not being aware about it.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this information with us.

Comment

In India Mumbai, Pune, Banglore, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Kolkata are the best cities for invest in property.

Comment

In India Noida, NCR ,DELHI, are the best city for investment purpose in property....mumbai,banglore, is too much costly compare to noida. and pune is also cheaper for investment in property.

Comment

what do you guys think of the North? Chandigharh? i would say there is a good future there, safety, cleanliness, health plus good quality of life.

Have a nice day, Ajay.

Comment

Dear Kajal , I am suggest for u buy property in Noida, u r right day by day property prices is so increase but it gave u best return in future. so i suggest u for Noida and Delhi NCR .
              Everyday launch new property projects in Noida & Delhi NCR.
              Last edited by Parveen Komal; 04-05-2014, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Hi

I would suggest you to buy property in southern cities like bangaloge , chennai, hyderabad etc. Its worth buying any property in bangalore.
                Last edited by Parveen Komal; 01-05-2015, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Guys I think lucknow is the best for investment purpose, The leading developer Spring Developer has brought a wonderful residential project Spring Greens the residency has discovered very peaceful and comfortable life in 2BHK and 3BHK apartments which are loaded with every possible amenity and lavishing feature. The magnificent property project is placed at Fiazabad Road in the royal city Lucknow.

Type: Residential Project
                  Project Specification
                  Structure
                  Earthquake resistant, Concrete Shear Wall (RCC Wall) Construction Technology
                  Floor Finishes
                  Living and Dining: Vitrified tiles Bedrooms-Laminated Wooden Flooring, Vitrified tiles Lobby, Corridors, Staircase-Granite, Marble Flooring Balcony, Toilet and Kitchen: Anti-skid Tiles.
                  Washroom
                  Walls: Ceramic tiles up to door height Sanitary ware: Branded European W.C., Wash basin, CP fittings Fixtures: Provision for Hot and Cold water supply.
                  Kitchen
                  Granite counters with ceramic tile cladding Stainless Steel Sink Branded Fixtures with provision for Hot and Cold water supply.
                  Windows
                  UPVC and Anodized Aluminum Windows with Float Glass and Molded Steel Designer Frame.
                  Doors
                  Machine made molded door shutter with S.S. fittings Entrance Door-Teak Veneered and Polished Shutter and Molded skin Door.
                  Painting
                  Internal Walls finished with putty (cement based) painted with plastic emulsion. External walls with pleasing elevation and Semi-Permanent finish with all-weather exterior paints.
                  Electrical and Communication
                  Concealed copper wiring with adequate modular switch points.
                  Provision for telephone points in drawing, dining and all bedrooms.
                  Provision of DTH points in drawing, dining and all bedrooms.
                  Last edited by Parveen Komal; 01-05-2015, 12:57 PM.

Comment

yes there are(Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow) property rates are more higher than any other places but don't know why Punjab property rate are higher. here is slum area price is 15000 rs per (gaj) square feet and all the real estate agent are sitting there to eat a lot of commission. i have no idea what to do. where can i buy plot in cheap price for myself
                    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 02-20-2015, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Chennai are the top cities for property investment in India. There are many real estate portals which provides you all details of property rates and trends in India.

Comment

Mumbai, Lucknow, Bangaloge, Kolkata, Pune are best cities for property investment.

Comment

Banglore, Vadodara, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, these city are truly best for property investment.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this information with us.

Comment

Being strong economically, these cities are most potential cities from property investment point of view. Mumbai is the commercial capital of India.

Comment

Working...
                              X