Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh love your Icon.......FIRE! <3 <3
    (im a lil pyro....haha....xP X|)

But yea, Personality really has nothing to do with someones looks to me......brains, yea, lol....but Looks? Now im not going to be one of those people who flat-out say they'd date any person despite there looks, becuase thats most likely a lie, i happen to like asians, and you could say thats me judging by looks, but personality to me is how a person act's in life/general.......for example; i wouldn't marry a person whos drop dead goregous but has a stuck-up and all around crappy personality........So thats why i say i judge on personality, not looks.......becuase there are many many people who marry a gorgeous rich-man even if he has a horrid personality and treated her like crap.....xP
    "A lot of people I know believe in positive thinking, and so do I; I believe everything positively stinks."

Comment

well , many people will say all beauty are not nice ,n an intelligent girl is not beautyful!
      it seems they combat each other .but as for me , they are just closely linked ! how come? cause brain will rule your beauty! what is beauty ? beauty is just in the eyes of beholder! so your nice personality and high intelligence will give your beholder a permenant feeling of beauty !
      so i would choose brain over beauty!

guys can say your idea

Comment

You can say intelligence makes a girl beautifull

but you can also say

the girl is shockingly beautiful.

the two sentences use the same word but having different meanings, so the word is ambiguous and it would be impossible to compare.

Comment

brain can last forever!

Comment

Sunnywang do u think gal have brain .. .... ?
            Look Does Matter..........!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

beauty goes with the time fly ! Heihei ,when person in love ,they may lose their mind !

Originally posted by Playboy2
              Sunnywang do u think gal have brain .. .... ?

Comment

hehehe ,,, carry on guys... iam lovin it
                I aM a PaRt Of ThE cUrE, i Am A pArT oF tHe DiSeAsE.

Comment

Brain vs beauty

I think both Brain & beauty are important in their own place. As you have asked me to choose only one then I will prefer Brain because an intelligent person is more likely to attain higher social and economic status than less intelligent person. Also a woman who is intelligent can use her intelligence to make herself much more attractive. Beauty will always fade with time but a brain is last longer. Moreover I think beauty is always from your heart and not from your Looks.

Comment

I think the question is factually incorrect. If ur born as a girl then having brains is out of question.

Now sex change for a guy is equivallent to suicide. And if u die whether u die of poison or a bullet.. does it make a difference?????

Comment

are girls really dumb in your opinion or it is just a joke.
                      miqsh
                      EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Has any girl brain?...hey i am talking to u julie...already This is biolgicaly proved: Girls has not brain and cant ever....yes they r beautiful.... . to start this thread u hv already proved girls has not brain...
                        Eat Healthy, Think Better....
                        India True Facts India Blog Dhoni No 1

Comment

ha, that's actually right eh miqsh. Girls have no brain. Well most of them. There might be some exceptions but most of them are dumb. Cause see most of the inventions are done by guys.

Comment

is it because the women were dumb or is it because the women were dumped in homes to do their household duties? now that we have found many things, u haven't reserved any inventions for them have u. maybe we could have enjoyed all the facilities invented, like 50 - 60 years before itself.
                            miqsh
                            EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

All guys who post here have no brains.
                              We women r here to share them in their life , without a woman man will be crazy.(sure)
                              He need a woman even if she is pretty or smart.

80% of women guide their husbands, so if they have no brain how they can do that?!!!

Many scientific researches say that , a man think logically more than a woman , and she uses her passion more.

That’s all.

Comment

80% of women guide their husbands and hardly 0.80% husband listen to them ... ha ha ha ...

Women know ...Men thinks logically
                                "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
                                X