Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Indian belongs to the white race?

The Indian belongs to the white race?

Truly has white race's gene in India, but, the Indian should be the brown race and the black race mixes the blood by few white race.

Guy, I don't think it's polite to talk about this issue

Comment

This is true India Pakistani Srilankan, Bangladeshi belong to Caucasoid Race even people of middle east & European are caucasoid.

We are not Austroid, Mongoloid, Negroid Or Red Indian

White race is also Caucasoid. As far as about skin color of human being, you should know that it depends on the atmoshper.

Africa is at the equator of earth they get good heat of sun so they are very dark...

same way ... we do get good amount of sun rays and we do have good winter seasons..

One thing more India is a country where Human being are of Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid (siddhi People of grujarat are of negroid race they are brought by King of junagad to look after the loin) race.

Red Indian are found in south america they are Mix of Causasoid and Mangoloid.

Negroid is race of African continent and Austroid are very less in population they are in Australia.

As far China , Japan Korea ...etc... they are Mongoloid

Cheers..!
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

map of human migration

Comment

let me add more to that.

Not all Indians are caucasoids. INfact only Kashmiris and some people of north are caucasoids.

majoriy of North Indians are Indo-Aryans which are different from caucasoid and south Indians are dravidians.

and sunil kumar do you forget North East India. DO you know that there are so many mongoloid people in India. look into ladakh and NE, everyone there is a Mongoloid, Gorkhas, Nagas, mizos, apatani, reang, hoho, assamiya, etc etc and 100 other different ethnci groups are mongoloid over there.

Negroid are not only siddis but also the prehistoric tribes in andaman and nicobar island.

The cultures of remote parts of Arunachal pradesh represents that of Red Indians or apache indians.

malayan people are sherpas, bru, and other tribes in Mizoram and north bengal.

Indian pathans are caucasoid alright and so are paharis.

the portuguese and greeks people living in India for 600 years and 2000 years respectively are also Indian citizens and are obviously caucasoid race.

they account for less percent.

but majority are dravidians and Indo-aryans.

these are the main racial groups

if you see the amount of languages, dialects, and ethnic groups we have its many. Indai will easily come into no. 1 place in diversity.

ON top of that we have every major religions in the world in our country.

Comment

Sumo Indo-Aryans , dravidians are also Caucasoid....

what you said is related to History ... and what i said was as per evolution theory.... of human being ... which is science.

Scientifically there are only five Race of human being.
            [1]Caucasoid
            [2]Austroid
            [3]Mongoloid
            [4]Negroid
            [5]Red Indian

Cheers..!
            "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

None of this race talk is definite. It's not an exact science and there's terrible controversy and debate on it. Different scholars say different things. So I don't think we can make any definite statements. But by appearances India does seem to have a mix of all kinds of races. India I think is like, you take all the races of the world and mix them like sugar and milk.

Comment

Uptill now what i had said about human race is approved globally, but debates are going on.

In USA and India Student are studying about this, if that is wrong why the hell that is in course/book ?

Comment

Nothing about India's distant past is definite. You can't say this and this happened 5000 or 3000 years ago. There's not just some debate, there's *considerable* debate. If a coursebook talks about such things in a definite way then it is stuck in the 19th century when scientists were also sure that space is made of ether.

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
                    Sumo Indo-Aryans , dravidians are also Caucasoid....

what you said is related to History ... and what i said was as per evolution theory.... of human being ... which is science.

Scientifically there are only five Race of human being.
                    [1]Caucasoid
                    [2]Austroid
                    [3]Mongoloid
                    [4]Negroid
                    [5]Red Indian

Cheers..!

See i definitely understand what you are saying but this things are disputed. No one has classified everything properly.

First of all Caucasoid are the white people in Europe. See we are not white are we? Dravidians are definitely not white.

I have also found that thing on many sites but i don't agree with it. there are mongoloid and negroid in India alrightr.

Austroid are also there.

Malayan too.

Then i think we are way more different then them. In every way. looks, culture, language, physical features.

i think caucasoid can be separated into different things like indo european or indo aryan.

or indo assamese.

that's how it comes maybe.

but i am sure we are way differen tthen them and north indians from south.

Comment

What's a tiny Indian?

Comment

97% of India are a caucasian people of the mediterranean sub-branch. The other 3% are either the mongoloids of the northeast near China and Burma and the negroid people that live the tribal culture in the south.

Caucasian doesn't mean white. The term "white" usually referss to caucasians from Europe (although some definitions include the Middle East and North Africa, as well as East Indians).

But yea, physically Indians are closer to people from the Middle East, North Africa, and Europe. Belonging to the mediterranean sub-race; they are closely related to Arabs, Italians, Greeks, Spaniards, and Protégées.
                        Last edited by Silverbackman; 09-01-2006, 09:42 AM.

Comment

And of course there are tremendous mixtures between these race-types in many cases in India.

Comment

well its not right to classify brown and white in the same race. caucasoid might be the bigger race we belong to but it has subdivisions and in that we got about 3 or 4

and considering how you came up with caucasoid then there are only 5 broad racial groups in the world and India has 3 of them.

caucasoid, mongoloid and negroid.

Comment

Working...
                            X