No announcement yet.

BJP Winning With A Landslide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BJP will get majority in 2014 because people are fed up with corruption and have voted for change.

Comment

Sonia Gandhi wins Rae Bareli. Not sure how she manages to win here when alot has been said that these areas are still one of the worst developed areas.
      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Kamal Nath wins from Chhindwara. He has been able to retain his seat. He had faced a tough fight here.
        IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Major set back for Arun Jaitley. Congress's Amarinder Singh defeats BJP's Arun Jaitley in Amritsar.

Comment

BJP's nominee Rattan Lal Kataria was leading from Ambala by 33,563 votes over his nearest rival Raj Kumar Balmiki of the Congress,

In Kurukshetra, BJP's Raj Kumar Saini was leading by 5,491 seats from his nearest Congress rival Naveen Jindal, who is the sitting MP from the seat.

In Karnal, BJP's Ashwani Kumar was leading by 9,791 cvotes from his nearest Congress rival Arvind Sharma, who is the sitting MP.

For the Sonipat Lok Sabha seat, BJP's Ramesh Chander was leading by 2,908 votes from his nearest Congress rival Jagbir Malik.
            Last edited by Parveen Komal; 05-16-2014, 02:57 PM.

Comment

In Hisar, INLD's Dushyant Chautala, grandson of former Chief Minister Om Parkash Chautala was leading by 5,105 votes from his nearest Haryana Janhit Congress (BL) Kuldeep Bishnoi. Bishnoi is the son of former state Chief Minister Bhajan Lal, who had floated his own party and has a tie-up with BJP.

In Bhiwani-Mahendragarh, BJP's Dharambir was leading from his nearest INLD rival Bahadur Singh by 3,967, while sitting MP Shruti Chaudhary was in third place.

In Faridabad, Krishan Pal of BJP was leading by 11,898 votes from his nearest AAP rival Purshotam Dagar.

In Gurgaon, BJP's Rao Inderjit Singh was leading by 5,451 votes against his nearest INLD rival Zakir Hussain. Rao Inderjit had quit the Congress ahead of elections and joined the BJP.

Comment

Raj Babbar INC,Lost Ghaziabad. Seems this time the star power did not work. Same for Jaya Prada. Rakhi Sawant gets 15 votes. Who were those 15 ???

Comment

AAP gets maximum votes in Punjab. Seems the alliance with Akalis was bad for BJP also.

Comment

Well atleast Rahul Gandhi won his seat allthough it would have been a good fun if he would have lost it.

Comment

Working...
                    X