No announcement yet.

guess who??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i had a choice buddy i would sent all of them to kalapaani. And make them work 24 hours a day. Particulary rahul and priyanka gandhi. Dono ne bachpan se paani ka glass bhi nahi bhara hoga.

And Indira gandhi ... strong personality???? You forgot emergency?? she was a BITCH. you dont call bitches personality... you call a bitch a dirty ugly dead bitch...he he....

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
      Can any one force u to be ur slave unless u let him/ her use u???

A man is not a man if he cant stand up for his values and becomes a mere puppet in the hands of someone else..

And if hes such a mortal he has no right to be the PM and take decisions that concerns the lives of 100 crore indians.
      u said u want a bold PM... so Mrs.Indira should satisfy the criteria na

Comment

yes i also don't know what is wrong with indhira gandhi. is it because she was the daughter of jawaherlal nehru? or is it because of her leadership skills.
        miqsh
        EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Boldness is not the only quality u look in a leader. And certainly not if ur leader is emotionally dependent and full of pride for his/ her position.

Iqbal you can check this link for what happened during emergency..that should answer ur question

There r good no of books written on it. Although most of them never got published during congress rule because of their strict control over media and doordarshan would only show what the govt decided.

And what happened in emergency is exactly what congress party believes in.
          At that time state govts were dismissed under the pretext of Article 356.

Today govenrors of congress party are doing it. Take the case of goa and bihar assemblys.. Governor misusing his power under the direction of congress. Same thing happened during emergency. Indira influenced the president then. Fortunately now our president is strong and not yet another puppet of sonia gandhi

Take the case of quottrochi. They never cared to answer the media or public.

Did they ever let teh report on sikh riots in 1984 get published. And was one congress party leader ever convicted for killing of thousands of people.??

Take the case of reservations. Students are on hunger strike but the p.m. or others r not even speaking on the issue..Wheres accountability?? Do they even answer ur questions?? On top of that they lathi charged 17 yrs old, Under 18 citizens r the children of state and even supreme court dont punish them. But yes mr. arjun singh can...

Take the case of oil scam. Natwar singh resigned and sonia never chose to answer her involvement.

Take the case of priyankas visit to gir forest. She got the officer incharge there transferred simply because he didnt prepare well for her visit. She expelled somebody simple because he misspelled her sirname as vadera instead of vadra..

I am not carrying out a anti congress drive here.. but isnt this all enough to proove the line of thinking of this family?? Sanjay gandhi and rahul gandhi never even graduated properly.Except for rajiv gandhi working as pilot none of them have chose to work or earn for generations in their family. Indira gandhi had no freinds and personal life. A person so emotionally dependent and dissassociated from society is capable of ruling a country.??

However the worst thing is that they r not trasparent. Do you ever get to knwo the discussions withing the congress party??? The first sign of democracy is total transparency.. From congress and its ministers u get predrafted one line statements. And they never add anything else to it.. Just note it sometime

Who takes the decisions today in congress party? sonia gandhi or all its leaders??? you think its a democratic party??. Or a leader by inheritence and a bunch of sycophants all around her.

Garibi hatao ... aam aadmi ki sarkar...berojgaari bhata.. minimum 100 days of employment.. All these r big names for programmes that remain just on paper and to make sure that vote of 40 per cent of ppl below poverty line keep coming to them.

Religious equality, reservations for OBC is yet another vote bank politics which congress never fail to milk.

Comment

okay then tell me if there is any body in that family that proved their worth.
            miqsh

Comment

I am not a historian doing a research on gandhi family. I simply said the things that i read about them.

And the only objective was to look at that family with a different perspective. Of course they must have done good things as well.

But can u really forgive crimes like emergency and sikh riots that killed thousands and destroyed millions.

And i said all that because our great great prime minister is at the moment taking orders from somebody who belongs to this family..

And unfortunately shes doing exactly what this family had been doing.

Comment

what is sonia gandhi's recent scam? how has she hurt india now?
                miqsh

Comment

Do u think i am g.k. teacher?? start reading newspaper.

Comment

sorry, but there isn't much the canadians find interesting about india in the daily or the weekly news. so what can we do now to stop this problems as fast as possible?
                    miqsh

Comment

wat is her recent scam. I am unaware about this. Right now i am thinking about the security problems India is facing. So what is her recent scam.

Comment

u visit rediff news and other stuff on india. so u should know about it don't u?
                        miqsh

Comment

i am not much into political parties and sonia gandhi. I look at realistic problems and not the problem which a particular person faces.

Comment

Working...
                          X