Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the differences between love & hatred?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the differences between love & hatred?

Love is the desire for the absolute good of another.
    Hate is the desire for the absolute bad/evil of another.

Love Generate from Heart.
    Hate Generate from Mind.
    ved
    Software Engineer
    Mumbai

Comment

Love remains 4ever if u r a true lover
      and
      If u want to destroy hatred from ur mind 4 any1 than it's is possible

but removal of love from ur mind is impossible
      2 Friends + 2 Gether = 4ever!
      Until The Stars In The Sky Don't Shine...Cagla Will Forever Be Mine!
      preity,Cagla 2 Differnet Girls With 2 Different Faces 2 People In My Heart With 2 Different Places

Comment

Love is the desire for everyone

This is the true measure of love,
        When we believe that we alone can love,
        That no one could ever have loved so before us,
        And that no one will ever love in the same way after us.

We should be love to each other
        Thank You

Comment

Love is need of life. Love always give u happiness in ur face.
          But,
          Hate always distroyed ur peace of mind. Hate alwys give u sadness n nothing else.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	luvu.gif
Views:	1
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	48316
            "My Only Love Sprung From My Only Hate"
            Last edited by alinejames; 12-12-2006, 05:45 PM.
            preity,Cagla 2 Differnet Girls With 2 Different Faces 2 People In My Heart With 2 Different Places

Comment

I really love hate...?

You know, I really love hate , but now that I think about it, Love is the happiness of another person is essential to your own Love is, above all, the gift of oneself. But "I don`t trust those persons who cheat in love."Dil se...
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Chaudhary; 12-12-2006, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Love is Blind and It'll Take Over Your Mind, What You Think is Love is Truly Not, You need to Elevate and Find
                A Memory Lasts Forever Never Does It Die True Friends Stay Together And Never Say Goodbye!
                Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is Sweet But Nothing Compared to You!
                Tears Are Unspoken Words!

Comment

There may be many differences between love and hatred,but one thing is common,Both kills

Comment

Originally posted by pankajrathod
                    There may be many differences between love and hatred,but one thing is common,Both kills
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	alove.gif
Views:	1
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	48318
                    Die in Love is much better than die in Hatred

Comment

If you Hate to Love some one
                      It is very bed.

If you Love to Hate any One
                      It may be Good.

So Keep in Mind
                      Loving is always Good
                      ved
                      Software Engineer
                      Mumbai

Comment

True love....?

"I thought I loved him, but he had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is."
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hate can be comfortable for the hater but painful for the hated. Love can be painful for the lover and comfortable for the loved. It's our charge as selfish humans to enjoy hate and ignore love. ... Our own discomfort is far worse a thing then someone else's pain simply because of who owns what.

Comment

Difference Between Love and Hate

What is love?
                            Love is a feeling of deep affection. It is often associated with other positive feelings like caring, warmth, and happiness. Love is generally an emotion we feel towards a close person. Love can be called a complex emotion because the love we feel towards a person differs according to the familiarity with that person. The love we have for our mother is different from the love we have for our sister. Motherly love is tinged with emotions like warmth, caring, kindness and protectiveness while sisterly love is tinged with things concepts like friendship, warmth and even jealousy! Love you feel towards your partner, i.e. romantic love, is shaded with a different set of emotions like passion and attraction.

What is hate?
                            Hate is an intense dislike of a person or a thing. Hate is often associated with negative feelings such as anger, hostility, and violence. Hate is a destructive emotion and could originate from sentiments like dislike, ignorance or jealousy. Many religions in the world, advocate against hate and encourage love.

Comment

Love is a positive feeling, whereas hate is a negative one. In its active form, love is creative and protective, while in its active form, hate is destructive. Most often, individuals who love tend to show it in an active way. For example, if you love a song you cannot help but hum along to it or tap your foot.

Comment

Working...
                              X