Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats this forum is about

Hello Friends
    I am Saurabh Srivastava and I have shifted Chandigarh very recently. During surfing on net I collieded with your group.
    Just wanted to know what this group is all about and waht are its basic motive. I see a couple of messages on board but they are nothing more than hi-hello types.
    Due regards to the mentors of the group
    Saurabh

This part of our forum just for new members introduction you can tell about yourself and other members will also introduced you here.
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

This forum is for welcome of new members and for exchanging introductions to break the ice.Rest of the board has many forums on different topics and different threads are there ranging from lifestyle and culture to food and religion.
      Well I hope to kep on seeing you on the board frequently.
      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Famous worldwide half-indians! ... aren't they making big....

have a look at this interesting article on half-indians who have made really big in the various streams from modeling to acting to singing....

Latest entertainment news and gossip from the world of bollywood, Hollywood and regional film industries. Get the latest celebrity news on celebrity scandals, engagements, and divorces.

the raging beauties are the perfect combination of great looks and brain...

Comment

Working...
        X