No announcement yet.

My study on India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very proud to be an Indian. After independence, India has developed a lot but condition of Pakistan is becoming miserable day by day. My grandmother told me, How they lived like brothers and sisters? They were always ready for help. But due to these britishers everything has finished. After freedom, What had happened that now these countries become enemy of each other? Only because of Kashmir or any other reason?
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

Fact, Difficult to change the mentality of public, so difficult to change the position of women in pakistan. But in inida its easy to change the mentality of people so growth of women is better campare to pakistan.
      Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Women in India are in much better position then in Pakistan. Some discriminations against womens are prevalent which is also prevalent in Canada and USA.

Comment

Although it is true that Indian woman is in the better position than Pakistan, but in some particular areas a lot has to be done.
          We have to give more emphasis on education, particularly of girls. Societies will change but it will take time.
          Another thing that saddens me that position of women may have improved but the the mentality that looks upon them has not. See the way educated people are aborting female foetus illegally, using modern technology. They are willing to adopt modern technology, but only to reaffirm their old age mentality.

Best wishes to unborn female child.
          Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Working...
          X