Job Opportunity in Chandigarh for Unskilled Students

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Opportunity in Chandigarh for Unskilled Students

Looking for a job in Chandigarh, Panchkula, Zirakpur, Mohali, Ambala. You may have completed your intermediate, graduation, btech,mba, diploma but still looking for a job reason not having what industry wants from you. I will give training to selected 5 candidates for job training and get them a job, repeating again only serious and needy candidate should apply. I have no connection with consultant, firm and companies but I have ability that students who are still jobless due to lack of English knowledge, computer skills, job skills make them prepare for a job interview and possibly a job.. This opportunity only stands for those who can’t even get a decent Rs. 5,000 job and for those who doesn’t know where their career is going. Let us have a talk; career guidance is totally free of cost. You can get more information from this ad. Any student can contact me- 7696890257, location- zirakpur. I work individually a willing helping hand can help you to get a job and before you call me just ask a simple thing from yourself, Do you really need a job? Or keep searching right job is out there.
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 06-07-2014, 12:08 PM.

Hello,

There are various jobs available in major cities of india for fresher in jobgalaxy.in. A nice job portal of India.

Comment

Nice informative post. This can help lot of unemployed prople.

Comment

Good information! there are many part time and full time basis jobs in jobgalaxy.in a large job portal of india.

Comment

Yes,i agree with your statement,this is very nice post.it can be help to so many people they are searching the jobs.

Comment

Working...
          X