Call center jobs in India take toll on workers' health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call center jobs in India take toll on workers' health

Call centers and other outsourced businesses like software writing, medical transcription and back-office work employ more than 1.6 million young men and women in India, mostly in their 20s and 30s, who make much more than their contemporaries in most other professions .......More....

So do you like call center work.Are you interested in this work.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Call center jobs

yes. Because this field is growing up.
      The efficiency of the call center relies greatly on the ability of its employees to perform their jobs effectively. A stressful environment can be created . so i hope
      it's a good field.

Comment

so ......
        what are u thinking

Comment

You really need to elaborate on what you usually say, Bachan. We wish to know your thoughts, views and opinions rather than a reference to an article posted elsewhere.

Comment

Call Centers have a very stressful environment as you are required to work in the graveyard shift however, it has its benefits too. Prior to BPO's there were not too many sectors where one could earn more than Rs.10,000/- in a year and that too being a simple graduate.
            ________
            Avandia heart attack
            Last edited by amritrr; 03-13-2011, 06:28 AM.
            Amrit Ray
            --------------------

Comment

Working...
            X