why we bow to western civilization?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why we bow to western civilization?

The inclination of Indian forign policy towards US is demaging Indian image of Non-alignment and represention of Asia. It would be agaisnt Indian interest if it become a scapgoat to fulfill western interest in Asia. We have our own history, culture, tradition and values. There is no need to bow to western civilization.

Westerners and Parasites what is the difference

They introduced use to guns we accepted it with open arms and then we raged more wars. They gave use germs and diseases we felt sorrow but compensated one way or another. They gave use their mindset, we were intimidated by it, now we are losing hope and faith of our ideals. We nurture our mother while they feed her her own kind as a result mad cow appeared. and yet we still invite them to conquer, steal and rape a piece of our heritage. Why do I feel the same way?

By the way, is this exerpt true?
    "Hinduism is based upon Eternal Principles. Eternal
    principles apply to all human beings everywhere,
    regardless of their beliefs or religions. One need not
    use the banner Hinduism. Instead use the term 'Eternal
    Principles'. Their application is universal. Eternal
    principles remain the same in all ages - past- present
    and the future.

Bhagavad Gite Ch. 16, Verse 23.- "He who, having cast
    aside the ordinances of the scriptures, acts under the
    impulse of desire, attains neither perfection nor
    happiness nor the supreme goal".

Gita Ch.16, Verse 24.- "Therefore, let the scripture
    be the authority in determining what ought to be done
    and what ought not to be done"..." - Harshad Master

Harshad Master wrote this I am not sure if it is correct, if you feel that it is not contact him tell him what you think cause I did. His email is hinduism2000@yahoo.com.

Comment

Greetings...

First of all omni could you tell me, what part did you write and what part dont you agree with?

Did you write this.
      They introduced use to guns we accepted it with open arms and then we raged more wars. They gave use germs and diseases we felt sorrow but compensated one way or another. They gave use their mindset, we were intimidated by it, now we are losing hope and faith of our ideals. We nurture our mother while they feed her her own kind as a result mad cow appeared. and yet we still invite them to conquer, steal and rape a piece of our heritage. Why do I feel the same way?
      or this?

By the way, is this exerpt true?
      "Hinduism is based upon Eternal Principles. Eternal
      principles apply to all human beings everywhere,
      regardless of their beliefs or religions. One need not
      use the banner Hinduism. Instead use the term 'Eternal
      Principles'. Their application is universal. Eternal
      principles remain the same in all ages - past- present
      and the future.
      I sat and had a hard long think about tha subject about westerners and I would have to be honest.
      I would say that I agree with some of the things that was said, but to put out a diffrent mind set I would have to say that it's not so much the people of the countrys that do this but rather the leaders, and the uluminate behind the the upheval that has unfortunantly happened to your country. (and many others in our history, as the human race.

Myself I was born in sweden but moved to australia when I was very young
      so I have grown up being brain washed by the established system that is in place to make us belive that all we have done is correct and all part of our history just look at the australien aborigenies they have lost a whole country,
      so be glad that yoou managed to get it back after England had plunderd most of your wealth. All thanks to a nobel man ghandi....................................

But this world has a funny way of turning everything around....
      The more outsourcing of work that goes to India the higher the damage western society will suffer from brain drain from our own countrys.
      The big companies are thinking short term, but let's say around 20-30years from now when the western companies are dependent on Indian components and services (because they have not botherd to train people for 10-20years in certain areas because of outsourcing) then you will see a new leader i the world..........INDIA

Comment

Answer to John Doe

It was the former that was written by me, need I say more.

The corrupted leaders as in most countries are quite busy in reminiscing about the social, economic and political differences in India and the rest of the world.

Nehru paved the way to a completely repartitioned India: Islamic and Hindu faith, Pakistan and India respectively. But there were conflicts between the two and during a similar time China in 1962 created conflict with India. The disadvantages India had during the many conflicts raised an issue in public settlement. Meanwhile, India’s wealth degraded, “India’s riches and treasures attracted outside predators, who despite their momentary technical or military superiority, lacked the deeper moral qualities of an old and established civilization.” With that in mind, with the alliance of powerful and twisted nations like Britain, America, China etcetera etcetera, Pakistani policies on negotiations and warfare differed from what it once had which lead to difficulty between Pakistan and India to make decisions, “China transferred missiles to Pakistan, and other matters.” The error in Pakistan’s part then forced India to take cooperative measures and proceed with a non-violence tactic to accommodate the international.

Although I have realized how un-great the minds of bigots are to subtly shout out famine, under developed and poverty to those who don’t think the same, I humbly accept your opinions but I do not agree to them.

Comment

Tell me what Indians Think

komaltulsi is right, there is no need to bow down to western civilizations. I have a feeling that India is adopting everything western such as the Christian religion, the English language as well as their logical thinking when India has its Hindu religion, its many languages as well as its own way of thinking rationally, respectively. Ami leckthe farcillum eh lecka Bangla the, cuinthoe ami leckthe farrina bangla ballocouria.

Comment

regarding

Blindly siding with the US on Iran wasn't our business. That's the end of it. It doesn't have to do with non-alignment or any rejection of all western things because these ideologies don't matter in international relations and national security which ought to be based on hard-headed practicality.

Comment

Actually every culture must have open mind. If they have closed mind then they will not be able to develop with time. But in India we accept all the western thinking blindly. I only mean to say that it should be evaluated by the society in general by themselves what is good and what is not.
              Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Working...
              X