Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Neo have a pathetic love of Japanese atrocities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by torabera
    u indians can use japs as a mirror
    it was hard to catch jap prisioners in the first few years
    they fight to deaths (unlike indiaos in 1962, not that hard),
    though in the later years, they became weaker

chinese talk more about wars with japs, US/UN in korea, viet...,
    not much 1962
    not worthy of a reply
    I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

not much 1962
      hey dude in 1962 war we fought bravely and we fought till we had no bullets left.

30 against 1000. that was the ratio. I am sure if Chinese people face that they will shit their pants and eat that shit and run away.

so shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
        hey dude in 1962 war we fought bravely and we fought till we had no bullets left.

30 against 1000. that was the ratio. I am sure if Chinese people face that they will shit their pants and eat that shit and run away.

so shut up.
        The history you know about 1962 may well be distorted. Remeber:
        1. India started the border war
        2. Neither side had overwhelming superiority.
        2. Indian soldiers might have fought bravely but they died a humiliating death because their generals and goverment officials were disoriented, disorganzied, yet arrogant and stupid. Even till this day there are people like you who still believe India's official version of the 1962 event.

Nothing to boast of. Ask your learned countryman Neo for details before making comments on 1962.

Will Neo bring up the Japanese atrocities again to get even?

The thread is about Neo's pathetic love for Japanese atrocities which were on a par with Nazi Germany.

It is bad taste to indulge on such atrocities in frantic search for psychological balance.

Comment

Originally posted by Agra
          The history you know about 1962 may well be distorted. Remeber:
          1. India started the border war
          2. Neither side had overwhelming superiority.
          2. Indian soldiers might have fought bravely but they died a humiliating death because their generals and goverment officials were disoriented, disorganzied, yet arrogant and stupid. Even till this day there are people like you who still believe India's official version of the 1962 event.

Nothing to boast of. Ask your learned countryman Neo for details before making comments on 1962.

Will Neo bring up the Japanese atrocities again to get even?

The thread is about Neo's pathetic love for Japanese atrocities which were on a par with Nazi Germany.

It is bad taste to indulge on such atrocities in frantic search for psychological balance.
          back to 1962 u are and expect me not to mention japanese invasion
          biased and hypocrite . thats u .

i don't have any love for japanese atrocities, i in fact see no difference in what japan did to china to what china did to innocent tibetans

but of course humanity takes a altogether different definition for you when it comes to blood that is not chinese.

Comment

not much 1962
            7000 indian soldiers were caught POW in the 1962 war. while there was not even a single chinese soldier got captured by indian. that's a sharp contrast. I should say , that war make chinese look down upon indian.

I read a story about some battles in that war. after the main indian force were defeated, the indian troop was splitted into small groups and they fled into jungles. there were two chinese PLA soldiers with only 12 bullets in their guns encountered 51 indian soldiers, on hearing a stern shout from the chinese, 51 indian soldiers surrendered to them. the two chinese were astonished, they just wanted to frighten away the indians, but didn't expect indians would surrender so easily. haha... so funny.

Comment

snower and agra you guys are calling us arrogant while you are yourself proving to be arrogant.

I completely agree that India lost the war and we had a humiliating defeat. We lost yes. But we fought bravely. Yes you guys had POW's and we didn't. Any probs with that. We fought brave but we lost. If in our case it would've been Pakistan they would infect your country with cowardly terrorists. We never did that.

But I completely don't agree that we started the war. We said that unless the Chinese fire on us first we will never start firing and that's what we did.

But we are not arrogant. we might have been disorganized as we were recently acheived independence and our PM was messed up.

But there's a difference between you and us. Indians respect their friends and their enemy. Even if we give humiliating defeat to someone we don't look upon them. We consider every human being equal. We say that we fought better and we won but we never consider ourselves superior to a certain race. Might be better at something but not superior.

and agra the story you read is a made up story by you. so shut the hell up. if you want to discuss discuss in a civlized way. didn't your parents teach you how to talk bitch. this is an Indian forum. and speak with respect. I know how to disrespect people too.

YOu wanna fight come fight with me. I will show you what kind a wuss you are.

Comment

Dear India1989,
                But I completely don't agree that we started the war. We said that unless the Chinese fire on us first we will never start firing and that's what we did.
                and agra the story you read is a made up story by you. so shut the hell up.
                Is your view on the cause of 1962 war typical of the general public in India?

To respond to your claims, pls see this quote

It was a hopelessly ill-prepared Indian Army that provoked China on orders emanating from Delhi, and paid the price for its misadventure in men, money and national humiliation.
                At that time the government's effort, ultimately successful, to convince the political public that the Chinese, with a sudden 'unprovoked aggression,' had caught India unawares in a sort of Himalayan Pearl Harbor was in its early stages, and the Report's cool and detailed analysis, if made public, would have shown that to be self-exculpatory mendacity.

(http://www.rediff.com/news/2001/may/23spec.htm)

To give it a good measure, here is another source:

Nehru's assumption that China would not confront Indian troops and would passively retreat caused Nehru to pursue a very assertive forward policy of thrusting troops and border patrols into-and sometimes even beyond--disputed frontier areas. His assumptions and resulting policy eventually brought retaliation fron China.
                (http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...t/1984/CJB.htm)

You see I did not make up the story about 1962. Hope that will give you some food for thought. Even a democracy can misinform and mislead its population when it comes to its self interest. Incredible India.

But there's a difference between you and us. Indians respect their friends and their enemy. Even if we give humiliating defeat to someone we don't look upon them. We consider every human being equal. We say that we fought better and we won but we never consider ourselves superior to a certain race. Might be better at something but not superior.
                I never consider myself to be superior. Sorry if I or my countrymen, left such a bad impression. I have high regard for Indians' intelligence as shown in its leading IT sector. The point of my joining this forum is to find out how ordinary Indian people view the causes of the 1962.
                if you want to discuss discuss in a civlized way. didn't your parents teach you how to talk bitch. this is an Indian forum. and speak with respect. I know how to disrespect people too.

Abusive remarks. Not worthy of a reply. Pls calm down.

Hope we can all discuss in a civilized manner.
                请各位老兄对印度人的谩骂和无礼克制些。印度人自尊心很强。我试图以得体的方式让印度人了解62年冲突的真 相。
                Last edited by Agra; 01-07-2007, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Neo has a very big potential to be indian goverment official.He is very good at finding excuses for the misarable comeout.

Comment

We consider every human being equal.
                    really? A chinese had visited india and he said an indian of a lower caste have to give way to another indian of higher caste on the road. hehe... in 21st centory. sigh....

hehe, calm down, looks you are really turned on. please shut your typical indian big mouth up. I was born in northen china, homeland of all mongols. if you think you can fight a gurkha, come and take me,

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
                      Neo has a very big potential to be indian goverment official.He is very good at finding excuses for the misarable comeout.
                      and u don't even need to make that effort. every chinese is born a communist government official as i see...is in ur blood i guess

Comment

Neo,Pls,stop mentioning so-called communist or so-called democratic.
                        There is no point of your so-called democratic system really worthy pride.There is no point of my so-called communist system really worthy sadness.
                        The fact is china is developing faster than india,chinese people is geting more benefit than indian people. I also admit that india is also doing good,it is also the fact.I am not intending to raise up the comparision again.It is stupid to raise it up again.

But you keep mentioning communist and democratic again and again,altough there are only political senseless terms.You are educated people(you anounced before),you should know this.What I can do to your stupid intention?
                        Last edited by chinesemilitaryfan; 01-08-2007, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
                          Neo,Pls,stop mentioning so-called communist or so-called democratic.
                          There is no point of your so-called democratic system really worthy pride.There is no point of my so-called communist system really worthy sadness.
                          The fact is china is developing faster than india,chinese people is geting more benefit than indian people. I also admit that india is also doing good,it is also the fact.I am not intending to raise up the comparision again.It is stupid to raise it up again.

But you keep mentioning communist and democratic again and again,altough there are only political senseless terms.You are educated people(you anounced before),you should know this.What I can do to your stupid intention?
                          chinesemilitaryfan, u made some good points, in fact i have been making them since long. u being educated admit india's progress but there are some idiot fellow countrymen of urs who are so blinded by their love for china that they fail to see anything beyond that.

u ll find many threads criticising india's democratic system and thats why i pointed out the stupidity of communism in certain areas. i being an indian citizen is as immune to chinese communism as ur to indian democracy. but when some idiots start talking more than they can understand about a foreign country, its my right to show them the mirror.

i have always said that i respect china's growth. all i heard from people in return is that india's growth is a hype and marketing gimmick. then i had to speak up on the other part of the story. china has a long way to go, is not yet at the destination so its premature for its people to start making big claims.

surprisingly when i ask genuine questions about lack of chinese competitive products in the international market, some people start making personal remarks
                          its not about me or u, its about international trends and economy and people with half baked knowledge lecturing here make me obliged to say things that may not appeal to u or any educated person

but to counter filth, i have to throw out some dirt too. try to understand

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                            but to counter filth, i have to throw out some dirt too. try to understand
                            Some dirt is an understatement.

Comment

Agra you came late into this forum so you are only reading the anti-China statements and feeling angry. Understand that these statements are a response to the ugly statements about India by other Chinese posters.

To snower,
                              You Chinks are mountain pussies. You ran away as soon as you came down to the plains. F***er are you scared of a real war to not have one anymore? You sure are scared. If you get to a REAL war with India, China will be rolled back a 100 years haha. All Shanghai skyscrapers reduced to rubbles lol.

Comment

Originally posted by observer
                                Agra you came late into this forum so you are only reading the anti-China statements and feeling angry. Understand that these statements are a response to the ugly statements about India by other Chinese posters.

To snower,
                                You Chinks are mountain pussies. You ran away as soon as you came down to the plains. F***er are you scared of a real war to not have one anymore? You sure are scared. If you get to a REAL war with India, China will be rolled back a 100 years haha. All Shanghai skyscrapers reduced to rubbles lol.

yeah true. i agree with you snower.

Comment

Working...
                                X