Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Pakistan looks like in Indian's eyes?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WUMUYI
    Have ur say, what Pakistan looks like in ur eyes.
    Most Indians hate Pakistan
    Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

Comment

An country created by western support out of India to work against India. I repeat that country is anti-India, which was raised on anti-Hindu, anti-India feeling.
      The public has now added another factor. They are anti-America
      And there is no other common factor which binds them except anti-ism.
      Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Yudhister
        Q : What do you call 1 Pakistani on the moon?...
        A : Problem...
        Q : What do you call 10 Pakis on the moon?...
        Q : What do you call a 100 Pakis on the moon?...
        Q :What do you call all the Pakis on the moon?...
        A : ................ Problem Solved!
        The joke gives an sight into the perception of Parkis by India. Any jokes about Chinese?

Comment

Agra:It seems u are not friendly to chinese!Why? But we are not hostile to indian.Keep calm and tell me why?
          In this forum,I found many indian do not like chinese,it is really a surprise to me.
          We are neighbours,your ill feeling about chinese can not help us to built our trustship and friendship.

Comment

I am only kidding. No offense meant.

Comment

We have nothing much against Chinese but we are only annoyed with u guys when u declare that a certain part of India is a part of China.

Comment

I see you are talking about the Chinese ambassador to India. He was only reiterating what had always be the position of China on the border issue when interviewed by an India TV. There was nothing new. However the TV station chose to air that sensitive part just before the visit by the Chinese presidnet, in order to achieve publicity at the expense of bilateral relations.

I recall a diplomatic row created by an Indian report which quoted from the former indian defense minister that China was India's enemy No 1.

Actually he did not mean that. He was cheated into making that remark by the reporter who interviewed him.

The Indian press did the same time again this time. Irresponsible, indeed.

Comment

Datang,
                  If you do that we will make sure Tibet splits from China and Pakistan+Bangladesh will make sure Xinjiang splits from you ROFL!!

Agra,
                  It wasn't polite for the ambassador to raise controversial issues before the Chinese President's visit. If China's claims over Arunachal will forever be China's position then India will revive its position about Tibet as a sovereign country.

Comment

observer:
                    Indian goverment has already officially announced that tibet is one part of china.Do you mean:Indian goverment will change its words if china claims over Arunachal? Or it is just your personal idea.Arunachal issue and tibet issus are not on the same level.I think your goverment knows this.

It is very sad that claims over Arunachal weakened the significence of hu's visit.But it also reflects that we need to develop our relation more.

Comment

Yea that's right chinese military fan. Arunachal and Tibet are not the same issues. Arunachal is an intergral part of India from before. Never was it separated and never will be. They have no right to call it a separate part or their part.

But Tibet was occupied. well yes if China claims Arunachal as theirs India will have to claim Tibet as theirs too. But India will never start it.

Comment

Originally posted by observer
                        Datang,

Agra,
                        It wasn't polite for the ambassador to raise controversial issues before the Chinese President's visit. If China's claims over Arunachal will forever be China's position then India will revive its position about Tibet as a sovereign country.
                        The Chinese ambassador was reiterating what had been the position of China when asked by that insidious India TV station. A position well known to India. Why the fuss?

The two countries need to talk because there is a difference in positions. As to what the future holds, let's wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                          Yea that's right chinese military fan. Arunachal and Tibet are not the same issues. Arunachal is an intergral part of India from before. Never was it separated and never will be. They have no right to call it a separate part or their part.

But Tibet was occupied. well yes if China claims Arunachal as theirs India will have to claim Tibet as theirs too. But India will never start it.
                          traditionally, Arunachal is a tebitan area. the native people there are tebitan-like people, if you know more about Arunachal.

you said: "well yes if China claims Arunachal as theirs India will have to claim Tibet as theirs too." this is childish. you sounds like a merchant. can justice be traded off? you are insulting indian government!

Comment

Originally posted by snower
                            traditionally, Arunachal is a tebitan area. the native people there are tebitan-like people, if you know more about Arunachal.

you said: "well yes if China claims Arunachal as theirs India will have to claim Tibet as theirs too." this is childish. you sounds like a merchant. can justice be traded off? you are insulting indian government!
                            political problems over boundaries are solved in two ways, war or negotiation. despite what personal opinion some chinese may have on this forum, chinese and indian governments will settle it politically.

even taiwan is a issue facing china right under its nose but the chinese government is trying to negotiate a political settlement in face of repeated provocative statements by the president of taiwan.
                            I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by snower

Doesn't matter if Arunachal is a tibetian area. It's a part of India from 1947. That's what count. India is not a country of one type of people. It's a diverse country with people ranging from Negroid race to European race. Sino-tibetan is also a race found in India and it is the 3rd largest race of people in India.

So yeah you cannot say anything like that. You cannot say that just because people over there looks like Tibetian they should be a part of China.

And yeah what i said doesn't sound childish. If you don't give up your claim on Arunachal we won't give up the claim on Tibet.

And yeah give us Aksai Chin back and then talk about other things.

Comment

Originally posted by torabera
                                Arunachal is a chinese tactics
                                u indian cannot c that?

whenever necessary, it is used to put pressure on india

u indiaos need to inpromve ur understanding of " tactics of war " or " stratigy "
                                (sorry, for my poor engilsh)
                                yeah right, u shd be sorry for ur brain too ...lol...go get a life dude
                                I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Working...
                                X