Another Chinese's trip to India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2...ent_772394.htm

Please look at this report about the fellow chinese. The source is chinese and not of any other nation.

But you are so mired in these skyscrappers, that you will not see these things.
    Last edited by Puneet Sood; 02-28-2007, 11:38 AM.
    Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Sour grapes...yes, not everyone is living in the skyscrapers but they can still enjoy the modern transportation systems, such as modern bus, subway, and railway and good shopping mall. In my hometown Guangzhou(12 million people),even the poor labors have cellphones.

Below are some numbers of my hometown:
      Rate of Personal Computer: 93.1%
      Rate of Internet Access:59% (By 2010, it will be 99%)
      Rate of Cellphone Use: 214%
      Rate of Telephone Use:103%
      Rate of Gap Water :98.24%
      Rate of Gas:96.75%

These numbers show everyone in my city can enjoy a good life no matter he/she is rich or not.

In addition, I don't need to change my attitude to villagers because I respect them. That is why I say I won't be surprised or disappointed if there are many villagers in my city. The Chinese people in the cities have the responsibility to help the people from rural areas.

It is you who have discrimination to the poor people. However, I won't be surprised because you are growing up in a caste system.

Originally posted by Puneet Sood
      My Dear
      Not all the people living in the cities live in the skyscrappers. Not even the one percent of the urban population. What about the rest of the people.

If you are telling me that all the persons you mentioned in the cities live in the skyscrappers, then you are living in the fools paradise.

Most of the people are living in the cities are living in the slums as this picture shows. The pathetic living conditions in the slums are known even to you. But you are so mired in high headedness, that it is futile to talk to you to tell about them.

But people like you are so busy with the propaganda that you are not bothered about your brothers. Instead of helping them, you are treating with disdain.

What should be the bigger shame than this.

Even by your count the most people are just 'villagers' even now. But you are so busy with counting the skyscrappers, how can I expect you to be concerned about their welfare.

First of all, change your attitude towards the fellow chinese, otherwise these chinese will change you.
      Last edited by googleabcd; 02-28-2007, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Another height of stupidity.
        You are only living in your dreams.
        The people who do have anywhere to live in these cities, have to live in the slums.
        What are they doing with the Personal computers.

Whom are you trying to befool?
        Only yourself or some body else?

Secondly as link provided by me suggests that the migrant labours are not being paid, How can anybody expect them to live in good condition.

Perhaps you only mean to say, they have computers, they live in lavish homes, the only thing they do not have is food, clothes and proper wages.

Stop living in fools paradise.

You are certainly projecting a wrong picture of china or you do not have touch with reality on the ground.

It seems to me that you do not even live in China.
        Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

You know what, your words are typical indian style-----------inanition without evidences and proof

I argue with evidences and numbers while you have only big mouths
          Originally posted by Puneet Sood
          Another height of stupidity.
          You are only living in your dreams.
          The people who do have anywhere to live in these cities, have to live in the slums.
          What are they doing with the Personal computers.

Whom are you trying to befool?
          Only yourself or some body else?

Secondly as link provided by me suggests that the migrant labours are not being paid, How can anybody expect them to live in good condition.

Perhaps you only mean to say, they have computers, they live in lavish homes, the only thing they do not have is food, clothes and proper wages.

Stop living in fools paradise.

You are certainly projecting a wrong picture of china or you do not have touch with reality on the ground.

It seems to me that you do not even live in China.

Comment

Originally posted by googleabcd
            You know what, your words are typical indian style-----------inanition without evidences and proof

I argue with evidences and numbers while you have only big mouths
            Mr. stupid,

Yes, your evidences and numbers speaks the volume of the incorrectness of data.

What about the labourers who are not paid wages but have computers.

So, please stop living in fools paradise
            Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

It is you who have discrimination to the poor people. However, I won't be surprised because you are growing up in a caste system.
              Caste system is history. Nowadays money talks. Poor people everywhere no rights. In India atleast they have a voice in the form of the vote and activists to speak for them. Nothing of that sort in China where the poor people are all alone, their land free to be seized by the Chinese government for profits of corrupt Chinese government officials and for people who are already rich.

China also has discrimination for people with brains. Its ruling elite (Commies) thinks the common Chinese doesn't have brains and can't choose the government. China is ruled by Europe's puppet Communists who look down at others as inferior creatures without brains. Googleabcd is one such brainless Chinese (I didn't say it, Chinese goverment says it)

That is of course if googleabcd isn't a European Communist puppet (Chinese government official) which I suspect he is as he is always so ready with propaganda like data and figures.
              Last edited by observer; 02-28-2007, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X