Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it right to say their is no use of women's educations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it right to say their is no use of women's educations?

I think its really a silly talk if we say their is no use of women education. Some people really think like this in this time i can't imagine. I think only those people talk like this who never do respects of girls & women's or the people who still think women & girls are only born to manage home & family. I think they really need to wake up. If one Kalpana Chawla had died their are lots of Kalpana Chawla born everyday. Never underestimate the power of women's.

silly talk. no use of the point. education is very important.
    White Linen Short Sleeve Shirt

Comment

Thanks for the thread raised for women education. Seriously, they doesn't know the power and the quality of the women. Compare to olden days, Victim has been reducing gradually due to such awareness at women empowerment. Educated women deserving lot. So hope for the coming generation.

Comment

Yes women education is very important collectively for both the families and the society also
        but still this is the reality that even a large part of the world population is not in favor of women education.
        so this depends on us how we prove this to though who thinks that women eductation is just waste of time and money... like as you said Kalpana Chawla, Prathiva Patil(former indian president) and many more..
        Last edited by KRIPANK; 07-24-2014, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Rajni Verma

NOT AT ALL everyone have equal right of education

Comment

It is absolutely correct because these days women got reputed positions in several areas.

Comment

Working...
            X