Manali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manali

Manali is on the Beas River valley, is an important hill station in the Himalayan mountains of Himachal Pradesh, India, near the northern end of the Kullu Valley. The small town was the beginning of an ancient trade route to Ladakh and, from there, over the Karakoram Pass on to Yarkand and Khotan in the Tarim Basin.The ancient cave temple, Hidimba Devi Temple, is just near to it.

Rohtang Pass

Rohtang Pass! At 3978 m it is easily one of the highest mountains.Rohtang Pass is also the place where many rivers rise.. The pass is open from May to November.

Comment

one of the best places in world every person should visit here once in his lifetime
      Web design company

Comment

Yeah Swati once in a life person should go Manali, which is a beautiful place for travel and tourism.
        Neha Rani
        Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Awesome place and i want to tell you all that once in life go and enjoy the cold climate of Manali.

Comment

Awesome place i love to visit this place again and again.

Comment

Manali is really awesome and beautiful place.

Comment

Manali is a wow place. No words to explain the beauty of this place .

Comment

Awesome place once in life go and enjoy the cold climate of Manali.

Comment

Manali - Such a beautiful place... I been twice there.

Comment

Manali is a awesome and beautiful place. It is very cool place. I love to visit this place.
                      Last edited by Parveen Komal; 04-06-2016, 09:56 AM.

Comment

I had visit manali in Feb and it is really one of the best destination of Himachal. But at that time Rohtang Pass was closed due to heavily snow fall and i missed it.
                        There are various activities which you can do such as Ice-Skiing, River Rafting, Visiting Hidimba Devi Temple, Mata Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu Shawl Industry, Gurudwara, Parwati Spring Water and Mall Road.

Comment

Manali is one of the most popular, beautiful hill stations in this country. It is also known as Lover's Paradise. Manali also has a lot of temples which all tourists and devotees love to visit including the Raghunath temple and Jagannathi Devith Temple being one of the important ones. Places to visit in Manali:
                          1. Solang Valley
                          2. Rohtang Pass
                          3. Hadimba Temple
                          4. Adventure Activities
                          5. Beas Kund
                          6. Vashisht Baths
                          7. Old Manali
                          8. Chandrakhani Pass and the Parvati Valley
                          9. Kullu
                          10. The Great Himalayan National Park
                          11. Manikaran
                          12. Malana
                          13. Naggar
                          14. Gayatri temple
                          15. Bhunter
                          16. Nehru Kund
                          17. Van Vihar
                          18. Manali Sanctuary
                          19. Manu Temple
                          viajes a la india desde mexico, paquetes de viaje a la india desde mexico, paquetes a la india 2019

Comment

Working...
                          X