US attitude with Indians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Ashwani,

As I believe it is the matter of American currency. Indeed, it is true that Indians have good mind but they vend their mind to America they don't want to give their best in their country. Americans have unity but Indians don't and they know this fact very well. At this point of time I remember the venerated proverb "Respect yourself and you'll be respected."
    http://www.himalyan.in
    http://www.himalyan.biz
    http://www.garhwaltourism.net

Comment

If we were in complete mutual exclusion, our "economies" would progress very well! but the fact is that the US is egotistic. It has this mindset of not seeing in levels but in seeing in flutuations, the high in the curve is superior than the low, add corresponding numbers to it to depict dollars and we get its stock market. Since its money is its only strength its weakness is its limited resources and cleverness. And so to the US, humans are represented as units, a business person buys a couple of shares from India, sees if they perform, if not he/she diversifies the portfolio to include some shares of other countries while still respecting the budget. While India fabricates intelligent units - which the US is very eager to know how, if a patent were to be put we are feeding its partner so either way Indians are blocked - nothing is accomplished in India itself, all our brains are feeding the monolithic creature (US).

The US likes to take risks it doesn't matter it gets money by making more also by acquiring money by its units in more ways than one and by partnershiping with the other countries that climbed up the ladder to play at its level. It does not like competition it instead drains the others fuel and leaves it paralyzed or dead.

Comment

US is allowing Indians to work there. I don't understand why can't these Indians help India progress after they have earned so much money. Those betrayers keep on staying abroad.

Comment

Better to stay in US. Coz lot of exploitation is done by Indian company of their employee. And USA based company give some what decent package on paper.... which is useful to show your social status in matter of your marriage and many things. US is democratic country...

But Gun culture of USA is not nice.

Life is hell in India lot of struggle in all front, every one wants to make money and they want to live with luxry.

Even I am going usa ... most probably i will never going to come back in Inida......I am useless for India, so don't want to be burden on my nation
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Sunil sorry to say but i didnt find that funny at all.

Arent their good job opportunities here in India?

Also is working for someone else the only option in life? Cant u set up something on ur own??

You know how much money the govt spends per child on education in India?? And that money is contributed by hard working people in India. And after getting all those benefits we go to US and say india is useless??? If u r an Indian and u cant do anything for the country who s the traiter?? Either u are a part of the problem or ur a part of the solution. And by running away ur certainly not a solution.

IF they are developed today thats because people their contributed to the nation. Just see how they go out fo the way to fight the rest of the world when it comes to national pride. And what r we doing?? First we have a very small percantage of really educated people. (Education of course does not mean being able to write ur name... the standard set by our education ministers) Now also if this small percentage runs away to serve someone else whos to save the nation??

Its good if ur not coming. Do us a favour. Dont send ur children here either to get educated here and go back there. Tell them that they are americans and no part of them is Indian. We dont need indians like u.

Comment

Yes Sunil lift yourself up, we all have the ability to make something of ourselves. I spoke to you you know alot which means alot to India...only needs time...if you can contribute and properly convey what you acquired.

Comment

Rohit I will surely give you reply ....

Rohit make one thing very clear in your mind .... I am not going to marry so chances of having my own kid is Zero........

Rohit this is your word ==> "Ordinary people can't live without marrying"

I am not an ordinary guy .... I do have that much talent, I can compete with people of USA and other nation on their land ....i can earn more than them in their country ... then Y the hell i shuld live here in poverty with less growth ... ?

Truth is ....Nobody listen your voice .... if your are poor in India ....

Now i see world as one country... For me India will be special coz that is my mother land.... And If i stay out of India competition for other will be less in India and as well as for me....
                Popullation of india is more.....competetion is high.. so difficult to get proper growth and exposer.... any way I said I am burden so I am leaving....but usa will accept me coz they know Who I am.

You Said... How much money govt spend of one child education....

For me my dad has spend money not govt.... He did all hard work with honesty in govt organization and end result.... not able to make money.... current situation is If I die whole family will die.... earlier situation was if my father would have died.... then probably i would have not been here to give u reply.

If you want to know what govt has given me..? then read it....reservation more competition, communalism ... wrong knowledge by teaching me wrong history

As far job oppurtunity .... here we do have less oppurtunity ....

Only people are getting job in IT sector and that also in few city... I had seen scholar dentist doing MBA to get job ... ha ha ha .

I am from Ahmedabad ... is there any IT company where i can work and grow?... answer is no.... When I was in ahmedabad ... It was horrible for me....

Supply is more in Indian compare to Demand.

I am Intrested in money not in war...(USA)they can go to fight with other country I dont care.... I will not fight for peice of land.... ultimatly at the end i dont need land..... i know i will be part of land.

And In Inidia socially i got culture of
                [1] dowry
                [2] Horoscope (kundali)
                [3] Castesim/Religion....

Govt has not full fill basic requirement of public...
                [1] No water (chennai, Delhi hyderabad)
                [2] No Electricity (Delhi Noida)
                [3] Yea they made school but without teacher (In most of village)
                If school give all knowledge then no need to go in college.
                [4] gutter (delhi chennai)
                [5] Traffic system.

As per the current situation ....Base Line is if I go than that will be good for me, my country and my family.

I Know If i am not a part of solution than i am part of problem.....

I gave many IT professional to India.
                I gave my knowledge to my friend who was struggling to get one break .... he calls me guruji ....
                I motivated few unemployed guy and taught them not to do cirme .... they were to good to do crime.

I was never been a part of problem ... I am always a part of solution.... yea I dont carry mass with me to show what i do ...
                Last edited by sunilkumar; 03-11-2007, 04:42 PM.
                "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

I actually have friends who are managers in the US and are moving back to India because they are being paid more, in dollars. That's probably due to the expanding Indian economy and the lack of people with experience, but it is slowly happening. If India continues to develop and provides a standard of living comparable to the West I am sure this slow tricle will turn to a flood. I personally would love to come back to India and help the country rise, but it needs to make it attractive to me.

Comment

Omni...Thank you very much for your perspective...

BTW your mail account of india book is full........so not able to reply you privately

Omni...

Difficult to make money in India... right now i can't do good for me in Indian then you can understand its difficult for me to do good for others...

Money = Exploitation but i know in usa .... i will get $ when i will convert that in RS it will be more.... and with that only i can start some small company where other can work....

Comment

All the members over here are anti-Indians. shame on you. can't do anything for their motherland and at the same time talk shit about fellow indians.

Comment

I agree to sunilkumar

I totally agree to sunilkumar.. I too have gone thru same and now in UK.. People like Omni & Rohit khaitan are among those fools who just keep their eyes close and like to see dreams!!! It's only when more indians started moving abroad indian economy drive started. It didn't started because of those govt. policies!!! Govt policies have helped leaders to earn lakh n lakhs of bribe etc not economic growth.. No doubt indian education is good but this doesn't make abroad education is bad!!!

India need people like sunilkumar who had talent and want to explore new places for opportunities.. in turn india will automatically benefited!!!! People like rohit khaitan and Omni shud just shut up!!! Where are you living there is no electricity, water, roads even after 50 years of independence!!! It's just 10year before country has changed and emerged.. who should we give credit to people like you who are burden on india with false impression!!!! come out and see the world you would realize!!! And if you want india to grow, more and more people have to come out & drive this economy growth..

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                          All the members over here are anti-Indians. shame on you. can't do anything for their motherland and at the same time talk shit about fellow indians.

Fact is people like you are no more required to india rather you are no more required in this world!!!! Just get lost on some other galaxy!!! India is much better without you, stop worrying about india!

Comment

well! First of all Indian are not efficient as you people are saying . there are in developers in IT who does not like to finish their work on time..... They are capable but alway try to delay their the work...

Secondly, US companies are interested in us because we are Cheep...
                            4indianwomandotcom
                            Where your ideas get you rewarded!

Comment

I think if Americans think like that its nt there fault they feel insecure when indans get priority over there. In Americans more than 60% people r working in software industrty.
                              Pinky

Comment

Hello,

Am agreeing with your views, all indians are facing the same problem. Eventhough they are interested to go to america to work, to earn and mainly they felt as prestigious issue to go for united states.

Comment

Working...
                                X