Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Story Behind Dhoni's stumps collection ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story Behind Dhoni's stumps collection ?

There is a big story in this regard, I think many of them were not aware about this as I was not yet;

The Indian captain was studying at Shyamali’s DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir (Ranchi) and that time he belonged to a very middle class family. He had a best friend named Kulbinder Singh. At that time, Dhoni used to play Badminton and football and wasn’t interested in Cricket. Kulbinder used to play galli cricket with his friends. An inter-collegiate badminton tournament was organized by the school and around 50 schools had participated. Dhoni was in the team and he entered the finals too. He invited Kulbinder for viewing the match. The game was in its final stage when Dhoni tried lifting a shot, which led to the shuttlecock crossing the court and landing outside the stadium. He lost the match and his coach was very angry. But it was Kulbinder who brainwashed Dhoni and made him realize his interest in cricket. Kulbinder is still poor and still Dhoni is indebted to him. He offered lakhs of Rupees to his friend but Kulbinder didn’t accept money. Instead he told Dhoni to get 320 cricket stumps for him so that a fence can be constructed around the house. So this is the reason why Dhoni is collecting it.

If this story is true, then I am sure your respect for Dhoni would increase 1000 times.
    It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice
Working...
X