Want to study....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to study....

Hello everyone!I am a 19 year old guy from the USA and am interested in going to college in India. It doesnt really matter in india, though i do sort of have a prefrence to telugu speaking places. I want to study pschology as well as hindi or telugu. Right now i am in a community college meeting my requirements to get into the university of madison,wisconsin( Even though i dont want to go there). I have emailed every university i could find in india and they never email me back. I am wondering if it is even possible for me to get into a university, If i could find housing and also a job. Any suggestions would be great, Thanks!!!

hey ,,,, i can say that you can get admission in india i dont know about the telgu language.... but delhi will be the better place for you to take admission there you will be able to learn hindi and you can get job in call center .. call center pay enough money but work load will be high in call center and jobs are in shift...... frankly speaking dont come and take admission here coz competition is to high and delhi .. boys & gals are much smarter... you can only survive b'coz of english but they can use you and you will not know... ha ha .... you know y people from india goes to usa for studies..... ? first find it out answer to this question.... then think of coming india for studies... but one thing is sure ,,, indian IIT is best ... and computer professional are also good campare to any western university student,,,,,, in america if your father will slap you u can file a case against him but in india you will not be able to do that.. ha ha ... In usa less population so less competition campare to india.... only to get visa for usa is tough ... other wise... studies in usa is not tough....that my friend say.... here many ristriction ... you will not be able to kiss any gal in public..... ha ha ha...
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Hey I would not suggest you to come back to India and study over here. Competitions are really tough over here. Too much competition. Studies in USA is nothing. It is too easy over there. In India you have to study a lot more things and study lot more. Even 0.01% can make a lot of difference.

Comment

You are right to say that in India, there is lot of competition. But you know that India is the second largest Higher Education system in the world, comprising of about 298 Universities and about 12000 Colleges comprising of worldclass institutions of repute.
        Megrisoft Team Member
        Search India

Comment

Yeah I know that but it is hard to compete as there are millions of students. So basically competiting agasint this million of student is not easy. Everyone of them are smart as hell.

Comment

Delhi University would be a good option if you wish to study psychology. It is true that competition in India is a major inhibiting factor but you won't find too much competition in psychology as it is not the 'hot favourite' of students at the moment. The toughest courses to get into are engineering and medical. Yours won't be all that hard, but it won't be easy either!!!

I suggest you call instead of email. That'll get things done faster. With emails, you can't even be sure of a reply. Check out the Delhi University website. Regrettable, it is not good. Though the university itself is very prestigious. Hope you get the drift.

Comment

i am a indian i want to study b.c.a. i dont know about this course please tell me how can
              i join in this course.

Comment

i want to study

Originally posted by yogeshwer
                i am a indian i want to study b.c.a. i dont know about this course please tell me how can
                i join in this course.
                please tell me

Comment

hello every one. i am from a.p. i want to study bachilar of computer application. please tell me how can i join into that course.

Comment

just liked to give sm info

joining in indian college for professions like eng doc poses a real challenge
                    but certainly not bsc degrees. it is quite easy. but to do it in renouned will earn u a job easily that requires writing a entrance exam &getting urslf slected for ur aspiration dont stop with bsc u sld get atleast mphil for decent jobs

Comment

" I have emailed every university i could find in india and they never email me back."
                      curricurri

CC dont even expect they'll ever email you back.

"Delhi University would be a good option if you wish to study psychology."
                      Twinkle you are saying this probably coz you are a girl.How many good co-ed colleges in delhi university offer psychology? Here's the answer...One Zakir Hussain College Second Sri Aurbindo and that's also applied psychology and an evening course.

DU sucks...

sherin

Comment

If you looking for a career in finance sector,

Join the Financial Analysis Program with Placements.
                        Courses Offered:

Investment banking courses
                        Business analytics course
                        Certified financial analyst
                        Banking and finance courses
                        Business analysis training
                        Certification courses in finance

These well-recognized certifications will highly reward a successful career within banking and finance.

Comment

It is really good that you want to do study with college. I always support education and believe education is the good source for everyone. As you are going to join college, so you will have to use esl classes online for your English. you can join any course online for that.
                          Last edited by Parveen Komal; 09-24-2014, 06:11 PM.

Comment

According to my experience, I advice you not to go in INDIA for studies as there is a lots of competition. So , Join an Indian colleges is a big challenge for you. My friends told me that study is not as much tough in USA. . Rest is up to you.

Comment

Working...
                            X