Raksha Bandhan in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raksha Bandhan in August

So we have the festival of Raksha Bhandhan popularly known as Rakhi on 29th of this month. So guys and gals what is the plan and what special you do. What sort of gifts you are expecting? Come on share some secrets or special moments.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Appie Raksha Bandhan to all. Every family enjoy this festival of love. I'm also waiting for Raksha Bandhan with full excitement. I have planned a shirt for my brother as a gift on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan.

Comment

Nice Shilpa so you are gifting him and what is the expectation other way round as usually the sisters get gifts
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

No specific plans as its a weekend expecting some near ones
        Web design company

Comment

I am very excited for raksha bandhan festival. He always give me money that i can buy anything according to my choice.

Comment

Rakhi- The festival of brother-sister’s love, celebrated with lots of joy and love also festival of expecting wonderful gifts from brothers. Markets are full of beautiful rakhi designs, I have purchased the music sound rakhi for my brother, hope he likes that.
            It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

Rakhi is always special festival for every sister and brother and it is one of my favorite festivals. I tie a special rakhi to my brothers where in the middle it’s written “Best Brother” and get lots of gifts and sweets.

Comment

Originally posted by nameeta
                Nice Shilpa so you are gifting him and what is the expectation other way round as usually the sisters get gifts
                Hehehe actually my brother is 10 year younger than me... So i didn't expect gift from him. On the other way i would like to get chocolates as a gift from him.

Comment

Ah Shilpa that is great. Well gift him now and when he grows up I am sure he will get good stuff for you. Mini your brother also seems to be younger than you as at that age only they like these stuff. And AditiArora who does not like some green coming their way .

Comment

Happy Raksha Bandhan to all in advance. The Beautiful Festival of Indian Brothers and Sister is Coming on 29 August. This Upcoming festival is celebrated in all over The India with The Feeling of Love and Happiness. In the special occasion of Rakhi I send my brother a rakhi combo pack consists of beautifully packed rakhi, tilak, roli and homemade Sweets.

Comment

Being the elder one in my siblings, I did not expect. At the same time, I am looking forward to give some good gifts to my younger brother and sister? Can anyone give good suggestions for the gifts for both?

Comment

I'm really very excited. Rakhi is a festival that celebrates a brother sister relationship. Raksha Bandhan, the day stands for the unconditional love. But in this time i have no special planning.

Comment

Rakhi is the combination of five meaningful words.
                          R: rock strong relationship
                          A: acceptance all along
                          K: kindness to the core
                          H: heartwarming presence
                          I: idealistic relationship...
                          Happy Rakhi Bandhan !!!
                          And I have planned a Watch for my brother..
                          Last edited by smita89; 08-22-2015, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Seems the trend is changing and it is mostly sisters giving out gifts

Comment

Ankur

Raksha bandhan this word define everything. This is a promise by a brother to her sister that he always taking care of her and this is the way how we Indians show our love for sister or brother by the name of Raksha bandhan Festival (29 Aug 2015)

Comment

Working...
                              X