India World Cup 2015 cricket Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India World Cup 2015 cricket Team

The 15-member squad for the World Cup is likely to comprise eight batsmen - including MS Dhoni and a reserve wicketkeeper - and seven bowlers. Of the 15, Dhoni, Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Suresh Raina, R Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ishant Sharma, Mohammed Shami and Umesh Yadav are set to be picked.

We are waiting India World Cup 2015. And All the best for success. The selectors will also have to decide whether to go in with an additional seamer or a back-up spinner to complete the squad.

Comment

I am so excited to watch the World Cup 2015.I love India.you win again india team.

Comment

I am very excited and I am waiting for that day when match going to start India vs Pakistan. All the best.... Indian team.

Comment

All the best team India, i wish u play good and win world cup 2015

Comment

Good luck Indian cricket team in world cup 2015.....

Comment

Wow... ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 going start . india and pakistan first match going to start in 15 february in Adelaide Australia. we wish India team win world cup 2015 again.

Comment

thanks pooja for updating all of us about world cup 2015
                Last edited by SwatiSood; 01-06-2015, 12:24 PM.
                Web design company

Comment

I also like Yuvraj singh. Sunil Gavaskar left out hero of World Cup 2011 Yuvraj Singh

Comment

Kohli will be the man India will be hoping will carry on the tradition of big hundreds in world cup 2015

Comment

All the best for world cup

Comment

wish u all best of luck eagerly waiting for world cup

Comment

I am a very big fan of cricket so hope this time India win world cup

Comment

My favorite in Indian cricket team is Virat kholi and best player so best of luck to all.

Comment

Good luck our Indian Cricket Team, I will wait for World cup 2015. Wish you again get the World Cup for our India.
                              Neha Rani
                              Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Working...
                              X