• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating tips - Meet women fast and easy for you only

Hello,
    Speed Dating Tips

Speed Dating - The Latest and Greatest Way to Meet Women

First there were personal ads. Then there was phone dating. More recently, there was
    Internet dating. And now, an even better way to meet singles has been invented...
    speed dating.

Have you checked out the various speed dating options on the World-Wide-Web lately?
    It's a new game out there.

I don't know if you've heard of it (you probably have, it's been getting lots of press)
    but it is, in my opinion, the ultimate way to meet women.

What do you know about speed dating ? Whenever I hear the words I think of
    the scene in the beginning of that horror flick "Valentine." You know the one where
    the two great looking girls try speed dating.

Well, doesn't that look intriguing? Maybe it's time you got your butt out there
    and mingled a bit. What have you really got to lose? Now days you can find
    speed dating online. Wow, is cyberspace convenient! I laughed at first when
    my buddy told me about a speed dating website.

However, I watched him play the field and it was rather captivating to say the
    least. He even spoke with several women who lived thousands of miles away.
    That's so bizarre when you think about it. We have so much access from our homes
    these days. It's all about those PCs and Macs.

Well, and of course the cable high speed Internet. Anyway, he met a couple
    different girls through speed dating. This process makes it so easy to meet other
    singles near you.

You can choose only to speed date in your current region. This way, chances
    of going out are much more plausible.

Ok now ... Why We Choose Speed Dating ?

REASON # 1: Lots of women ...

Most speed dating events will allow you to meet between 20-40 women in one night
    . The best part is that you KNOW these women are single and hoping to meet someone.

REASON # 2: It's cheap ...

Speed dating is very cost effective... for less than the price of a single
    date, you can get to know many women.

REASON # 3: It's effective ...

The purpose of speed dating is for two people to see if they have any interest in
    each other. Usually, this doesn't take more than a couple of minutes to decide so speed
    dating serves it's purpose.

REASON # 4: It's fun ...

The best part is that speed dating is a blast. While it sounds like some kind of stupid game
    show it's actually really fun. Everyone is relaxed and outgoing - eager to meet new people.

What's the catch ?

Speed dating strength is also it's flaw. Sure, you meet lots of women but since you
    only have about 5 minutes to spend with each one you have to be able to leave the
    kind of impression that gets them interested... or else you may never see them again !

For help with this, I recommend you learn how to create attraction.. In it you will find the
    secrets for meeting, dating, and attracting women. Among other things, it will teach you
    exactly how you can leave the kind of impression that gets repeat dates.

Last edited by Parveen Komal; 03-09-2007, 11:17 AM.
Working...
X