Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I CLICK- lodge complaint without visiting police station.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I CLICK- lodge complaint without visiting police station.

Chandigarh Police announced to start the instant complaint logging Internet kiosk (I-CLICK) service from February 6.
    The service will help residents in lodging their grievances without visiting their respective police stations in Chandigarh.

The I-click machine will scan the written complaints .In a case that needs an urgent attention; the emergency button in the machine will alert the police to contact the complainant immediately. The emergency button is directly linked with the police Control Room. Thereafter, the lodged complaint will be submitted to the SSP office and from there it will be marked to the office concerned of the respective unit.

Heard about this service anxiously waiting for this service to get started
    Web design company

Comment

I click is very good technique of registering any complaint without going to police station. And there is also an emergency button on machine which alerts police for any emergency really innovative this thing. Thank you Priyanka for sharing this.

Comment

'I click' is an innovative technology-based public complaint filing system of local police for fighting and controlling all kinds of crimes in a tech-savvy manner.

Comment

Hope this service will give the good response to the public

Comment

In case of complaint on paper, the complainant can scan the complaint-copy to transmit a copy to the PCR.

Comment

Приветствую

рад сообщить, что зарегистрировался. Буду рад участвовать в общении.

Comment

Working...
              X