Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage Quotes

Here is something interesting for all on marriage:

1. There was a man who said, "I never knew what happiness was until I got married...and then it was too late!"
    2. Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.
    3. They say when a man holds a woman's hand before marriage, it is love; after marriage, it is self-defence.
    4. When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a ten-year married man looks happy, we wonder why.
    5. There was this lover who said that he would go through hell for her. They got married, and now he is going through hell.

More from others is welcome.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Here are few more Marriage Quotes

"All weddings are similar, but every marriage is different."

"Marriage is that relation between man and woman in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal."

"A good marriage is at least 80 percent good luck in finding the right person at the right time. The rest is trust."

"Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry."

"Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without."
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

A good marriage is the union of two good forgivers.

Comment

There was a man who said, "I never knew what happiness was until I got married...and then it was too late!"

Comment

Marriage is that relation between man and woman in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal."
          Web design company

Comment

All weddings are similar, but every marriage is different.

Comment

A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.

Comment

very nice.

Comment

A good marriage is at least 80 percent good luck in finding the right person at the right time. The rest is trust.

Comment

Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.

Comment

Comment

A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.

Comment

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X