Bigg Boss 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salmam Khan Leave Bigg Boss 8

In middle season of Bigg Boss Season 8, Salman left the show because of his upcoming movie shoot. From last Sunday episode Bigg Boss 8 new host was Farah Khan a director, choreographer. and till the show go on may be Farah Khan will host the show. Let us know what you think will she host the show as like Salman or not?
    Neha Rani
    Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Farah khan good host but salman is super gooooooood, We missing Salman.

Comment

Neha, I feel everybody has his own way of working and we can not be judgmental at first without looking at her performance. But some how I feel Salman has made his good reputation and fan following in Bigg Boss that will take some time to vanish from our mind.
        Web design company

Comment

Big boss 8 has a new twist as the host is changed from Salman Khan to Farah Khan and now there are 2 teams in big boss that is challengers versus champions.

Comment

This time big boss is different from other time. And now the show become very excited

Comment

I liked the show because Salman khan was there for hosting the show.....But now i am not enjoying the show as i like before....Missing you Salman

Comment

Now it got boring without Salman khan.

Comment

Its a rocking show Salman plz come back ...we are missing you....

Comment

Bigg Boss 8 Day 104 Farah Khan replaces Salman Khan as the host...I think Farah Khan is good host...

Comment

Farah Khan is one best director hope she also do well in big boss 8 as host

Comment

Hope farah Khan is good host and really excited to see task between these two teams.

Comment

I think this show is quite mad and irritating as well. But lot of people like to see it so what the masses like is a hit. So the latest news with regards to Big Boss 8 is that Ajaz Khan -has been thrown out for resorting to physical violence against Ali Quili Mirza.
                          IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
                          IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Finally Karishma confessed that she is in love with Upen patel where as Upen is madly in luv with Karishma
                            Web design company

Comment

Today is a grand finale of Bigg Boss 8.

Guess one who is win from these top five contestant.
                              • Dimpy
                              • Ali
                              • Gautam
                              • Karishma
                              • Pritam.
                              Last edited by Parveen Komal; 01-31-2015, 10:26 AM.

Comment

I think Gautam.

Comment

Working...
                                X