Yummy Paneer Butter Masala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yummy Paneer Butter Masala

This Paneer Butter Masala Recipe is a very simple one, yet it never disappoints you. even if you are going to try this for first time, it will come out good. my mom prepares this paneer butter masala so so good. whenever she prepares on weekdays, she stores some for me in fridge and i will feasting on it when i come home from hostel on weekends.
    Last edited by DimpleSharma; 10-02-2014, 10:16 AM.

Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Like Paneer

Comment

were is the receipe share it

Comment

Where is the recipe???????

Comment

looking very yummy

Comment

yummy.............

Comment

I love dishes made with paneer...Yummy

Comment

soooo yummy.

Comment

yummy i like paneer

Comment

Share the Recipe of Paneer Butter Masala

Comment

Here is my recipe for yummy Paneer Butter Masala

-- If desired you can lightly fry paneer in oil or butter and set aside. I prefer not to so I skipped.

-- Add 1.5 tsp oil to a hot pan, Saute cubed onions on a medium flame until they turn lightly pink in color. This takes just 3 to 4 minutes.

-- Add finely chopped tomatoes and salt. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes, cover and cook till mushy.

-- Add red chili powder, garam masala, coriander powder, cashews and half tsp sugar if using.

-- Fry till the mix begins to leave the sides of the pan. You will begin to get a nice aroma of the mix. Off the stove.

-- Cool it and add it to a blender along with 1 cup of water and blend to smooth. To speed up the process, I added ice cold water to the jar first and then transferred the mix.

-- Blend to a very smooth paste, adding little more water if needed. If the mixture is not very smooth and silky, i suggest use a filter to strain the mixture. Pass the puree through a colander or sieve and collect it to a bowl.

-- Heat the pan on a low flame with 1 ½ tbsp. butter and add 3 cardamom, 1 bay leaf, 1 small cinnamon stick and 3 cloves. Fry till they are lightly roasted just for a minute.

-- Add ginger or ginger garlic paste and saute until the raw smell goes off. If the raw smell of ginger garlic doesn’t go away or it gets burnt the entire dish will spoil. So take care to fry this on a low to medium flame until the raw smell goes off.

-- Add the pureed onion tomato mix, little more red chili powder and if needed ¼ to half cup of water to bring it to the desired consistency. You can adjust the quantity of red chili powder to get a good color. If you are not using onion in this recipe, then you can also skip using red chili powder now.

-- Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on a medium flame to get a nice color. This is the color you may get. Open the lid and cook until the gravy turns a bit more thick.

-- Make sure the gravy reaches the desired consistency then add paneer and kasuri methi.

-- Stir, cover and cook just for 3 minutes. Cooking for longer can make the paneer harder. Add 2 to 3 tbsp. cream and stir.

You can add 1 tbsp cream, also finely chopped coriander leaves or ginger julienne for garnish. Serve with naan, roti, butter naan or jeera rice with a veg salad.
                      It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

Yummy......... Tell me the Recipe

Comment

Working...
                        X