India Forums

Go Back   India Forums > India Forum Information > India Forum Rules & Announcements > Suggestions & Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 10:33 PM

well this is not technical forum ... people come here just to chill...
Programmers forum always contain lot of troubleshooting message ... which is useless for general discussion....Note all are not from IT back ground.. forum related to computer/software technical issue is totally different.

Well I will prefer good posting and sensible reply by every member on general topic of forum ...content and the discussion topic attract the general public to post their view/opinion on forum....

Less threads but important threads..... should be there

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............
Old 03-03-2006, 03:22 AM
India1989

Yup this shoudl be very important. We should have less threads but with lots of messages in each of the threads.

We have many threads with only 1 or 2 or zero posts.
Old 05-27-2006, 08:28 PM
Administrator

This forum is ranking 2 in google for " india forum" .
Please Do Not Spam Our Forum
Old 05-27-2006, 09:28 PM
India1989

can you give me the link. I am not saying that this forum is bad but it could be made better. The ranked 1 Indian forum is www.sports-india.com That forum is really managed well. We could take a leaf out of their book and can make this forum better.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by megri
This forum is ranking 2 in google for " india forum" .

That's what brought me here
Old 07-06-2006, 02:20 PM
India1989

I also found this site through google. Nowadays i see less spam and the less spam and useless threads there are the better the site is.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:40 PM

As a new member of this forum I find it really this forum really confusing.There are like 30+ forums.What you'll can do is convert the forums which are least visited into sub-forums.You also need a world affairs forum.Indian Military,World military and space technology forums.This would make people from other countries to participate in this forum and give some of the guys something to debate about.Also name of the mods should be written under each forum for the members to see.Increase the number of smilies.check out worldaffairsboard.com thats the kind of skin we need(It really looks classy).
Old 07-13-2006, 08:56 PM
India1989

Welcome to this forum slash. I am Soumo and I am glad to meet you. HOpefully you stay and make this forum a better place. I am trying to be a mod and trying to do something for this forum.

I will certainly take your advice and try to improve this forum if i become a mod.
Old 07-14-2006, 06:17 AM

Thanks mate.
Old 07-14-2006, 12:45 PM
India1989

no problem. First lets see if i be a mod. THen i will see how much i can do but i will keep on working this whole summer and advices from each member will be good.
Closed Thread