What are Chiffon Sarees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are Chiffon Sarees?

What are Chiffon Sarees? What is their speciality?

Chiffon is a lightweight plain-woven fabric with mesh like weave that gives it transparent appearance. The word Chiffon has a French origin which means a cloth. It is primarily made from cotton, silk or synthetic fibers like nylon, rayon and polyester.Chiffon is most commonly used to weave Sarees. There are many online shopping portal Lashkaraa to buy chiffon sarees

Comment

Chiffon is a textile made from silk, cotton, nylon, polyester, or rayon. It tends to be sheer, with a faint shimmer and a simple weave. When held up to the light, chiffon strongly resembles closely woven netting. This fabric is generally used in evening and formal wear, since it drapes well and can add a floaty look to gowns and dresses.

Comment

They are the most beautiful and delicate saris to be worn. haha every Yash Chopra heroin used to be draped in it. Who can forget the Chandni.
        IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
        IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

The best thing about chiffon sarees is in make every body look slimmer and the texture is very soft
          Web design company

Comment

Chiffon is made from cotton, silk, or synthetic fibers. chiffon is a light-weight fabric that frays very easily. Really I like Chiffon Sarees and I want to wear Saree at karva chauth.

Comment

Working...
            X