Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oracle Database 10g

Oracle Database 10g

Oracle Database 10g is the first database designed for grid computing, the most flexible and cost-effective way to manage enterprise information. It cuts costs of management while providing the highest possible quality of service.

In addition to providing numerous quality and performance enhancements, Oracle Database 10g significantly reduces the costs of managing the IT environment, with a simplified install, greatly reduced configuration and management requirements, and automatic performance diagnosis and SQL tuning.

These and other automated management capabilities help improve DBA and developer productivity and efficiency. And with Release 2, Oracle's focus on improving efficiencies and reducing the cost of information management continues.

Its me Oracle DBA
    Sunilkumar
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Oh yah I heard something about this version from my prof. he says its the best. I used 9i I like the DS tool and naming spaces feature but it can get very complicated to setup

Comment

Once some one know the Oracle Architecture, than nothing is complicated...

10g is more user friendly than other version. Many new feature are there in it, which make task easy for DBA. Beside this something are being auto managed for which DBA has to waste lot of time earlier, for developer few new good feature are added.

Long live oracle so am I ...
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
      X