Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marriages in abroad

is it good to get married in abroad.
    there are some people in india those who are against to get married in abraod.
    but i preffered to get married in ab.. and my family too.
    if someone is liveing in ab.. then any body can tell me that how is the living there. and can anybody send me some pics of canada america and australia china.
    Last edited by sukhdeep kaur; 10-18-2006, 05:05 PM.

it depends on why you want to go abroad. if you are impressed with the glamour & glitter of foreign countries, you might end up getting disappointed
    Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

Comment

Originally posted by sukhdeep kaur
      is it good to get married in abroad.
      there are some people in india those who are against to get married in abraod.
      but i preffered to get married in ab.. and my family too.
      if someone is liveing in ab.. then any body can tell me that how is the living there. and can anybody send me some pics of canada america and australia china.

living abroad is like living in an island for indians. our religion, culture and tastes don't match those of the firangs. hence indians tend to accumulate in hubs they create to look like india. for eg. in US, indians are accumulated in the state of NJ. It almost looks like some place in India when you visit one of the streets called Oak Tree Road there.

so here is how life in US will be. you will come excited married to a guy who has been here for few years. he will most probably be settled in a place with lots of indians around. U will find the place relatively much cleaner and organised to cities in India. It will be less crowded too. The houses will be beautiful and roads will be wide with nice cars running on them. You will be impressed. you will think I have achieved something good in life.

After few months this initial euphoria will die and you will get used to life in US. This will involve staying home most of the time, buying groceries from Indian stores to cook desi food for you and hubby. On weekends your friends and family if there are any, will sometimes visit you and you will again eat desi food either at home or a desi restaurant.

generally desi grooms take their new brides from india to a pub or bar. just for showing how life is in such places. be sure that it will be a desi bar where people will dance to desi songs after getting awfully drunk.

once in a while you will decide to visit a place, most probably niagra falls or new york city you will enjoy it for a day or two and then back to desi food, desi locality, desi friends and yes desi movies rented from a desi store ( or may be pakistani)

that my friend sums up the life abroad. oh i forgot, ur hubby will have good salary so you will think about buying a new house, a new car or something else when you don't know what else to do.

life in india is difficult, people are impolite, dishonest and everything is unorganised and dirty. If you can't live in such a place move abroad. But you will not have the feeling of being home and will long to go back everyday knowing perfectly well that you will not go

thats life abroad. more or less for most of the indians.
      I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Most of Girl from Punjab are mad to get marry abroad .... that what my one punjabi friend said...

Neo thanks ....
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

it would be better for those boys who are living in abraod.they can not find any good girl of there.all girls in abraod are envolve with somebody else (boy friends)girls are advanced there.
          and boys wants to get married with a simple and traditional girls . those are only in india(including me. )
          girls are also finding boys in india.
          Last edited by sukhdeep kaur; 10-19-2006, 06:23 PM.

Comment

it would be better for those boys who are living in abraod.they can not find any good girl of there.all girls in abraod are envolve with somebody else (boy friends)girls are advanced there.
            and boys wants to get married with a simple and traditional girls . those are only in india(including me. )

haha...i m amused by your naive nature. there are many americans who have a happy and fullfilling marriage. we indians believe what we see in movies. reality is different. i have few friends(indians) married to very decent american girls.

as for the pious desi boys looking for simple and traditional girls. let me tell you this. they are looking for someone they can dominate because they can't do that with a western girl. and they are not in big love of indian girls trust me. one of the first things indian guys do when coming to US is visit a nude bar to see some naked white skin..
            I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Madam, you are living in a dream world. Indian girls are as advanced as girls anywhere else. Gone are the sati-savitri days
              Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

Comment

There is a lot more freedom abroad that is why its a good place to be in at the "moment" without giving it much thought. However years down the line freedom will gradually work against ones will.

Think of it as an atom and a nuclear family. The atom repels to be in a more stable state similar to a nuclear family the family separates to become more independant.

While the atom changes chemical compositions to arrive at this conclusion you will have elements combining with other species but there is always the chance of exploding. The probability of exploding is much greater when the original atom is introduced to a foreign area. When a family is introduced to a foreign land the chance of separating is much greater and the probability of causing distress is much higher. - hope it helps
                Last edited by Omni; 10-21-2006, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Marriage abroad

Marriage abroad

I think there is no harm in marrying abroad an Indian guy. There are good things in life also.

Look there are two sides of a coin. Similarly, life is also full of experiences of good and bad experiences.

All the marriages may not end up with a sour end.
                  Before getting married abroad, u must make detail inquiry about the guy and his family.

B’coz there is an increase in the number of crimes in which the NRI are involved in ruining the lives of innocent Indian girls.

Comment

Life in India is difficult, coz some people are impolite, dishonest and most of thing is unorganized and dirty. If you can't live in such a place move abroad. But you will not have the feeling of being home and will long to go back everyday knowing perfectly well that you will not go, that’s life abroad. More or less for most of the Indians.

Even God Krishna has to leave Mathura for peace... & he was settled in Dwarika...

Indian Girl should not marry Indian male they should marry some one who are settle abroad.

Indian Male don't marry any Indian Girl.... , For betterment of Indian female they should marry guy other than Indian... Indian guys are bad.... they don't treat their wife properly Indian guys are mad for mom... they are mom’s child... Indian guys know nothing is more important than their mom.......

Indian guys should marry only those gals who can love them forever in all circumstances and their mom....

I love my mom... nothing is more important than her...
                    I live for her and If required I will die for her....

Mom Thanks for making me best....

Bharat Maa ki Jai....

Its me born with a defect know as patriotism…
                    Sunilkumar
                    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

sukhdeep if u are really intersted in getting married to nri then i have a offer for you, so contact me personally on my yahoo id and we can tlak about it - vi_si_aa@yahoo.com - email me or send me message ok bye
                      Gel Directory - A high quality paid directory
                      Info Pages - Forum about India

Comment

but well a lot of Indians are made single and live a sad life here, and their kids end up marrying a person of another nationality. So its common to see Indians with Blacks, Latinos, Chinese most of them who are as confused as they are about their roots...

Comment

Same is in everywhere sunilkumar but here we are dealing with dishonesty and impolitness not just in the cultural level but also in the racial. That is why there is a dividing line between the rich (white causian) and others just to let you get the insight. Here there is an extreme capitalist even more so then China.

Comment

I agree with sunil

If a girl want to spent her life lonely then she should go for forein

Ya, it is right that u can make friends there also.
                            but whenever Politics turn round or any such things happen which is related to ur native
                            It directly affect to u.
                            ved
                            Software Engineer
                            Mumbai

Comment

Working...
                            X