diffrence between love and arrange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diffrence between love and arrange

i think these days we are seeing that the arrange marriges are more sucessful than the love1 ,because i think in love we just see the positive things , day dreamings ,and come to know alot about the person and loose all the excitement and we take all the pleasures before than after, and after marrige if something goes wrong we couldnot blame or discuss with any1 because of our own choice we are the responsible for all this and lose the right to blame r discuss ur froestation with any1

i dont agree

hey im sori i dont agree with that, it like as if my mother is saying that but i dont agree with it for a moment beacsue how can u be happy with a person who u never seen or even met before, im against this whole arrange marriages thing... love is better i would say but there should be limits to that too...i mean u shouldnt have sexual intercourse with that person before u are married....but i would like to say that its ok if u wnt to mett that person and get to know them and if u dont like that person; u could always turn around to ur parents and say u dont like that person.... alot of this arranged marriages happen with girls than guys and i would say that its not fair cos i believe that all human beings are equal and should get equal rights too....i mean how many men who are married out there help their wife with the house work and cook...not alot right, well in my family they dont but i expect my future husband to help me and share everything with me...

i know that few people will now agree with me but its the truth...SOME men just like to give orders to their wife and expect it to be ready in few minutes... im sori u guys out there but if u wnt ur wife to love u and share everything with u then HELP her mate...she will share everything with u if u show u care about her wellbeing...

do let me know wat u people think about this too ok!!!!
    love
    sana
    (tell her that u love her)

Comment

I agree with Hony!
      Self Trust Is The First Secret Of Success
      Speed of the Boss is the speed of the team
      Be a part of the solution, Not a part of the problem
      and Life Tells you Nothing, It Shows you Everything

Web Hosts Directory
      SEO Directory
      Computer Games

Comment

hey sana ,
        i could understand your feelings but be practical just come out of your dream world do you feel in todays world you are having enough time to spend with your girlfriend to see him to understand his thinking ,his choices and same from her side too today what a pratical girl wants the person she marry is well setlled , secure future ,because she knows when you feel hungury love is not the dinner or breakfast,
        sana it,s a fact that you really repent on your decisions later i really seen these things in todays life and than you feel that now you are helpless and you feel guilty and you never dare to talk about this to your parents and anyone because you know that when they stopped us to do all this we never listen to them and now there is no way out just think over it

Comment

hello

Originally posted by honey
          hey sana ,
          i could understand your feelings but be practical just come out of your dream world do you feel in todays world you are having enough time to spend with your girlfriend to see him to understand his thinking ,his choices and same from her side too today what a pratical girl wants the person she marry is well setlled , secure future ,because she knows when you feel hungury love is not the dinner or breakfast,
          sana it,s a fact that you really repent on your decisions later i really seen these things in todays life and than you feel that now you are helpless and you feel guilty and you never dare to talk about this to your parents and anyone because you know that when they stopped us to do all this we never listen to them and now there is no way out just think over it
          hello honey

i am agree with u honey

magar sana ki baat bi galt nahi hai.
          tum dono apni-apni jaga theak ho
          With Love From
          Punjabi Munda

Comment

i am agree with u punjabi guy i admit all the coins have 2 sides may he is also right at his point of view but u also know where there is positive there is also negative every 1 has a different point of view

Comment

hey im sori lets first of all get the facts right, im a girl not a guy, and im really sori to say this but i dont understand wat point u are trying to get across to me so can u plz tell me again wat ur saying to me plz,
              love
              sana

Comment

i am just telling u about love and arrange in love we only see the positive points because u will never come to know about his negative ,nor he will tell u and u also never going to ask ,but in arrange at least ur parents first try to know everything about him and his family ,his attitute and all but in love we never go for these things because we think that this relationship is between the 2 but we forget that his also a brother ,son,and binded in many relations and we think that we only belong to our love only but the fact is that we belong to his whole family now ,u also become a part of that family and alot of responsibiltes and duties came upon u and u have to spend a lot of time with them instead of ur love
                and this is the place where the most senstive position comes u only know ur love his nature and ur nature not about the family and people ,because there comes the communication gap and the atmosphere of ur family and this family ,because in love we never go to see these things but in arrange ur parents are having an experience of life they first see the family atmosphere ,that,s good and adjustive for there childrens , if u think that u wana stay alone than ur responsibilties and duties become doubble due to lack of experience of life and there comes collison between both of u and than u repent for ur decision ,
                just think about this sana,please tell me i am not saying that ur wrong ,just tell me ur views
                waiting for ur reply
                honey

Comment

yes i agree with you all. All of you guys are right. Both have disadvantages and advantages.

Comment

Working...
                  X