Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahabharat 6th March 2014 : Episode 127 : StarPlus

Shakuni allows Karna to take Vrushali to Indraprastha

Dushyasan asks Dhritarashtra to punish Kunti for violating the rules of the kingdom. Bhishma suggests Dhritarashtra to forgive Kunti. Dhritarashtra decides not to allow Kunti to visit Indraprastha. Vrushali requests Karna to take her to Indraprastha. Karna promises to take her to Indraprastha. He requests Duryodhan to allow Kunti to stay with her sons. Karna informs Duryodhan that he does not want to be the king of Anga. Shakuni allows Karna to take Vrushali to Indraprastha.

1) Dhritarashtra gets angry with Kunti because she saved Vrushali. Dussasan tries to brainwash the king against Kunti. He gets more agitated with Kunti and decides to punish her.

2) Gandhari makes her son (Dussasan) understand that punishing Kunti is never ethical. Pitamah suggests the king not to inflict any sort of punishment to Kunti because she has stopped the fights between residents and the princes.

3) But Dhritarashtra ingores Pitamha's advice, and he says to the king that he still has a boon of "willful death". To this the king becomes a little cautious and talks to him politely.

4) The king says "no punishment will be given to Kunti but I am not giving her the permission to meet her sons in Indraprastha" Gandhari requests him not to separate Ma Kunti from her sons. But The king stays resolute in his unethical decision.

5) Karn is shown donating gold coins to Brahmins. They bless them with the words of welfare. They say "Angraaj Karn, you are the greatest Danveer in the entire Aryavrat". Karna replies "I am not a Danveer, I am doing on my father's advice because donation purifies my soul"

6) Vrushali requests Karn to take her to her father in Indraprasth. She also informs him of the order of prevention of Kunti's meeting with her sons given by the King.

7) Hearing this Karn gets so worried and disheartened. He says "This is adharm to separate a mother from her sons, I shall have to talk to Kumar Duryodhan regarding this"

8) Karn requests Duryodhan not to separate Ma Kunti from Pandav.
    Duryodhan says that he cannot do that because it is a part of politics. Karn says " you tried to burn Ma kunti, that was a great sin, she is alive so now don't be so much unethical"

9) Shakuni looks at Karn with his manipulative eyes and stays silent.

10) Karn says that they can fight with men but hurting women or children is a sin. Duryodhan does not pay heed to Karn's good advice, rather he talks very roughly with him.

11) Shakuni comes up and says to Karn "you are a king, that is why you have to do some adharm"

12) To this Karn decides to desert the Post of the King of Anga. He takes off his crown and says "I have no greed of the crown; I cannot side with your adharm Kumar Duryodhan, but I shall always protect you and this is my promise. "

13) Duryodhan becomes extremely agitated with him and says "when you were being insulted, I gave you power and now you are cheating me ..... Sutputra !!!!"

14) Karn feels a little bad. Duryodhan accuses him. He says "you are now tending to team up with Arjun to increase your ability"

15) However, Karn ignores Duryodhan's accusation and leaves.

16) Shakuni tells Duryodhan "don't worry, we will need Karn later, he will surely come back"
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum
Working...
X