Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I found this forum looks to be nice place for discussion about different topics and matters.Hope I will enjoy my stay here.please tell me something about city beautiful.

Welcome onboard ! Yes, this is certainly is a nice place to discuss various topics and we hope you will enjoy being here, too.

Comment

Welcome to the forum enjoy yourself here.
      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Hello to all of you

In my last thread , i asked for the information about City Beautiful because i am very much eagar to know about this place . so pl provide me the above information if possible.
        i am from kanpur. This place is mainly known for the leather factories and one of the most popular IIT. i would like to know in which field your company deal in?

Comment

I am sure you will get loads of information on City Beautiful and the famous City Beautiful Movement if you search in Google or look up in Wikipedia. You can choose those bits that you feel relevent.

Comment

teenameenareena Welcome to forum I am from Chandigarh and you will get information about city at our site http://www.chandigarhcity.com
            Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
            www.indiabook.com
            Business
            Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

hello

Thanks for the information given by you about chandigarh.Now i would like to know how fast IT companies are growing and how broad its scope is, in this city?

Comment

hello

Thanks for the information given by you about chandigarh.Now i would like to know how fast IT companies are growing and how broad its scope is, in this city.

Comment

Hi
                  Today tata has launched Rs.one-lakh-car.Its a miracle for middile class families and by doing this,i think ratan tata has secured a memorable place in history.What do you think?

Comment

Hi
                    In recent cricket dispute,Australia's monopoly has been deprived of.It gave a fare game impression to cricket. What do you think?

Comment

Happy Lohri

I know only that Lohri is the famous festival in north india but can you tell me why & how it is celebrated.

Comment

Happy Lohri to all of you

Comment

Hi, This post is very informative, however ther are some queries to ask about some specific topic. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Thanks,
                          Last edited by Parveen Komal; 02-14-2008, 12:01 PM.
                          Property Directory|Wholesale Billiards|Wholesale Batteries|Something Directory

Comment

Hai,

I am Rukitamo. I am newbie to here. I am From India.

I am so happy to stay with this forum. Because it has many useful topics. Thanks for Admin to give a nice forum like this.
                            Last edited by Parveen Komal; 02-14-2008, 12:01 PM.
                            Mortgage Loans|Mortgage Calculator|Mortgage Rates

Comment

Working...
                            X